4/30 GT White Sox @ Yankees - 6:05pm CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man oh man, sickening. We had a chance to steal a game in NY, with our #5 going against Petitte, and we f***ed it up.

Our bullpen is great, as long as the pressure isn't on.

Making losing look easy...just not a talented team. We wouldn't win 65 games in the AL East. I hate watching NL lineups face AL teams. I'm shocked Ozzie didn't know better than everyone else in baseball.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 10:05 PM)
Man oh man, sickening. We had a chance to steal a game in NY, with our #5 going against Petitte, and we f***ed it up.

Our bullpen is great, as long as the pressure isn't on.

Well, if the offense doesn't step it up, we'll have the best bullpen ever :)

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 08:11 PM)
3 runs in our first 4 batters...remember when we thought the offense was actually gonna step it up tonight in support of the pitching?

Sox M.O. Score 3 or more in the first and basically zilch the rest of the game.

oh and in case you're all wondering, yankees fans are cocksuckers.

was at the game, and they were yelling RIIIIOOOOS YOU SUCK! over. and over. and over. and over. not to mention verbally abusing basically everyone not wearing yankees garb. and en masse. usually yeah ok fine that happens to an extent. but damn it's crazy out here.

and to think i was so excited those first 2 innings... ugh.

I could hear that "You suck" thing over the TV.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 10:20 PM)

was at the game, and they were yelling RIIIIOOOOS YOU SUCK! over. and over. and over. and over. not to mention verbally abusing basically everyone not wearing yankees garb. and en masse. usually yeah ok fine that happens to an extent. but damn it's crazy out here.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 09:26 PM)
OF COURSE! This game is over. Good effort, but it highlights how pathetic it is that Nix is playing right field. How are you not shaded all the way down the line with the approach he had?

Nix should have never been playing the outfield. It's a travesty to have him out there and Teahen at 3b.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 10:20 PM)

It's New York, what do you expect?

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 11:13 PM)
Nix should have never been playing the outfield. It's a travesty to have him out there and Teahen at 3b.

To be honest with you, Nix was pretty close to catching that ball and it wasn't like it was a routine play.

The Pods talk is stupid. He wanted a multi year deal and I don't think one person on this board would of been willing to give it to him. I didn't.

Isn't Pierre under contract 2 years? 4 mill a year? If true how f***ing stupid is that? Of course I'd rather have Pods.