Blue Jays @ Sox, 5/6 Game THREAD

"There is no Dana, only Zuul" gets the start for the Blue Jays.

capress-bba_red_sox_jays-261911221.jpg

Dana Eveland soils himself during the third inning of a start against the Boston Red Sox.

He puts his 1.59 WHIP on the line against the great, the magnificent, the fire-ey, the "thank God KW raped the Rangers for him"

3268928861_acd1ba1502.jpg

He's still a bachelor, ladies... and gents.

First pitch at 7:10, a blatant slap in the face to former sponsor 7/11.

:gosox3:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CQ is going to get off tonight. I'm thinking 3 for 4 with 3 bombs...

Either that or he'll swing at a bad pitch in his first at bat and, since he's the DH, stew over it in the dug out while the rest of the team is playing in the field, grab a bat, and beat the holy hell outta someone.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

Pierre  1/4 w/ 4BB, K

Beckham 1/8 w/ 3K

Jones 1/3 w/ BB, K

Konerko 0/5 w/ K

Rios 1/8 w/ 3K

Quentin 1/4 w/ HR, BB

Ramirez 1/4 w/ 2B

Castro 1/1

Nix 0/2

Combined: 7/39 (.179) w/ 2B, HR, 6BB, 9K

QUOTE (gordonventura38 @ May 6, 2010 -> 02:27 PM)
Probably just because Castro is available now, and Eveland is a lefty.

Well, hopefully that high def camera will be aimed at the dugout all night! ^_^

But seriously, what are we going to do with Juan Pierre?? When the ball gets hit to him I think I am going to have a heart attack - I mean he dances around and looks like he is afraid of the ball!!!!!

QUOTE (skidoochic @ May 6, 2010 -> 03:31 PM)

But seriously, what are we going to do with Juan Pierre?? When the ball gets hit to him I think I am going to have a heart attack - I mean he dances around and looks like he is afraid of the ball!!!!!

Seriously?

It's one thing to question his bat or his arm, but as far as fielding he's been pretty good throughout his career.

QUOTE (skidoochic @ May 6, 2010 -> 02:31 PM)

Pierre is going to be fine. Those lil popcorn fart grounders are starting to make their way out of the infield.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 6, 2010 -> 02:33 PM)
Seriously?

It's one thing to question his bat or his arm, but as far as fielding he's been pretty good throughout his career.

Totally! I truly get nervous when the ball is hit anywhere near him and his arm is horrible! Oh well - I guess that is just my opinion. I think CQ looks horrible in right too, but I know others don't agree with me there.

As for A.J. catching a lot - he's used it, but I would rather see Castro than Lucy - since so many have a little "love affair" with Lucy and if he gets a single they want A.J. out. :crying