5/24 GT: Sox @ Cleveland 6:05pm WCIU

knightni

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 24, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
Wow, I called that one.. 10 f***ing pitches to CROWE? Nice job, Danksy.

Crowe did a great job. Danks wasn't really throwing anything over the plate, he was trying to get him to chase. It was a decent idea by Danks, that was countered masterfully by Crowe. Still, Danks won.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 24, 2010 -> 08:42 PM)
It was fun for a few weeks, but I don't enjoy watching Andruw Jones play baseball. I hope they move him in July when it's over.

Honestly, with this kind of statistically consistent drop-off, i don't know if we'll be able to move him in july.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 24, 2010 -> 07:42 PM)
Another nice stroke by Beckham. I'll take that kind of swing from him for nwo.

He really has had a great day at the plate. Has hit the ball very solid. In fact.. that line out will add to the unlucky BABIP. :lol:

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2010 -> 07:50 PM)
Teahen has just horrific footwork at 3rd base. 8 errors for someone with no range 40 games in is pathetic.

I wanted to give him a full year exclusively at one position to truly gauge his defense. But to this point, we may as well have Wilson Betemit over there.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 24, 2010 -> 07:51 PM)
I wanted to give him a full year exclusively at one position to truly gauge his defense. But to this point, we may as well have Wilson Betemit over there.

He had plenty of time at that position over the last FIVE years to come to that conclusion already.