5/24 GT: Sox @ Cleveland 6:05pm WCIU

knightni

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ May 24, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
"Gordon > Teahen"? As lousy as Teahen is (and he is!), at least Mark is in the Major Leagues. Gordon isn't, and for good reason. He's been every bit as lousy as Teahen has been up until this point, and with plenty of sample size to prove it. Their poor performances at the Major League level to date are actually fairly similar. And that begs an interesting question: why is one of them in the minors right now, and then why is one of them the STARTING third baseman for OUR team!

Please don't make me have to find a thread a month or two ago of why I presented Alex Gordon to be consistently dicked around by that organization despite putting up similar numbers to Teahen in his short career (.249-.331-.413-.744 97 OPS+ to Teahen's .267-.331-.415-.746 96 OPS+)

Rios so much quicker with his hands this year. Night n' day

Was just gonna ask that. Gameday showed that pitch up and in. Did he turn on it quickly? It seems he really came around on it awful quick.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 24, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
Please don't make me have to find a thread a month or two ago of why I presented Alex Gordon to be consistently dicked around by that organization despite putting up similar numbers to Teahen in his short career (.249-.331-.413-.744 97 OPS+ to Teahen's .267-.331-.415-.746 96 OPS+)

Kind Sir, please point me in the direction of that particular thread, if you wouldn't mind. Sadly, I must have missed it. But I'm sure it would confirm many of my feelings/suspicions regarding our 3rd baseman of now thru 2012. Ick!