GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/1, 7:10PM, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawk, being in Chicago as often we will be this month is all well and good, but if during this month we continue to feature Mark Kotsay batting fifth and Omar Vizquel as the primary starter at 3rd, well, I just don't know.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 07:40 PM)
I don't think that was a good throw by Mark, but Alexei looks totally out of position there.

Paulie probably should have had that scoop too.

Mark threw it to the wrong side of the bag.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
Another blown double play. Thanks PK for adding to my comment from earlier today. That was a routine pick.

Yeah, and you gotta remember, one failed pick is a real dent on a guy who's supposed defensive addition is nearly always making the pick.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 12:40 AM)
I don't think that was a good throw by Mark, but Alexei looks totally out of position there.

Paulie probably should have had that scoop too.

It was a bad throw to Alexei

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 01:42 AM)
Yeah, and you gotta remember, one failed pick is a real dent on a guy who's supposed defensive addition is nearly always making the pick.

I was being sarcastic!!!!! I even said in my analysis of Konerko's defense that he's good at picking the ball (even though almost all 1B are). The era of non-athletic sluggers playing 1B is coming to an end in the AL it seems, as the big home run guys are fantastic defensively (Tex/Pena)