6/2/10 Sox vs Rangers 7:10, CSN+

Kalapse

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
KW said you need 60 games to evaluate your team. After tonight, if the Sox go on an 8 game winning streak, KW will know he has an average team.

lol...this team going on an 8 game win streak will be a miracle.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 3, 2010 -> 03:03 AM)
Okay you know what? I'm ready to see some young talent.... some kids. It's gotta be better than this. Bring em all up.

Isn't going to happen with this manager. Look at the last batter of this game.

PAULIE. See it and love it, ANGELS!

Yeah I'm sure we'll win any trade we make with them for Paulie. Sure we will. But hey we'll get rid of his contract like that matters one f***ing bit.

Free up the money now and get what talent you can. Just hope the pitching doesn't crap the bed next year, sign a high level free agent and some bargain guys and pray like hell. There isn't much else this team can do short of going in to full blown tear-down mode.

When do we as fans say we've seen enough of KW as the GM? I mean, it's clearly not working with the way he's assembling this club. Does he need to be let go or resign, or do we need a tune up to the coaching staff? What a s***ty situation to be in

the Cell is going to look like Kauffman Stadium next year, lol

Next year? How about this summer? It's not officially summer yet.

As an observer of empty stadiums, it's not a bad deal for a fan. Last year I went to a Tuesday Sox/KC game at Kauffman and sat with a friend in row 8. Nobody was in row nine and two people in row 7. Got to spread out.

No parking hassles, just pull in and out. No concession lines. Empty stadiums are kinda fun except ticket prices remain high for the good seats.

Look for your smallest crowds this summer on Sunday afternoon games. Sox will be lucky to crack 18,000 on sunday games.

And of course Mon and Tuesday nights will be tiny unless the Monday promotion is 5 buck tickets.

Edited by greg775