**White Sox vs. Tribe 6/5 Game Thread** 6:05 CT WGN

Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 11:20 PM)
I haven't gotten to see Jake a lot this year, but has he thrown the slider consistently at all this year? Or at least not as much as we thought he would.

He's thrown it, it's just been awful. Never seen a pitcher go from having a plus-plus pitch to having a below average pitch.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 12:24 AM)
That's 2 perfect innings.....only 7 more for Jake to put his name in the record books.

Perfect game is about as rare these days as someone getting busted for public masturbation at an adult video store.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 06:24 PM)
That's 2 perfect innings.....only 7 more for Jake to put his name in the record books.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 06:25 PM)
Perfect game is about as rare these days as someone getting busted for public masturbation at an adult video store.

The words "perfect game" make me want to barf.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 06:25 PM)

Dude. You said you wouldn't tell!

After listening to Greg Walker talk with Ranger on WS Weekly, we need to use Walker's salary for a psychologist, I guess. He basically said that Rios, Pierre, Quentin, and Beckham's issues over the last 2 years were mental.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 04:31 PM)
After listening to Greg Walker talk with Ranger on WS Weekly, we need to use Walker's salary for a psychologist, I guess. He basically said that Rios, Pierre, Quentin, and Beckham's issues over the last 2 years were mental.

disgusting