06/06/2010, 1:05 CST, CSN, Mark Buehrle v. Jake Westbrook

iamshack

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 04:11 PM)
Another awful game for Beckham. His swing looked disjointed again.

I traded him from my fantasy keeper team yesterday...that was a tough pill to swallow...

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)
Is anyone else worried that Gordon is a mental midget? I am starting to worry now that mentally he's not strong enough, we're nearing mid June here and I still don't see him breaking out of this....

He'd be hitting .340 if we had a decent hitting coach.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 04:16 PM)
The odds are that Morneau will come back to Earth somewhat as the season goes on. .372 average, 1.176 OPS right now.

Yeah, nobody holds a .500 wOBA up for a whole year. Still, I think he's going to produce and the decline won't be razor sharp.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
Is it me but doesn't Jenks seem to blow saves during the day...the Pirates and Jays come to mind as the two more recent bad ones ..... day games and the Orioles seem to get him

Good post...BTW, I've never seen Jenks make a bad defensive play.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 04:17 PM)
Yeah, nobody holds a .500 wOBA up for a whole year. Still, I think he's going to produce and the decline won't be razor sharp.

Bruce is inconsistent and Beckham wildly so...Jennings struggling a bit in Durham...I am amongst the top 2-3 teams this year, and Morneau will always be at the very least, very solid. Decided to suck it up and get a big bat and worry about the youth I traded away later.