Sox vs Atlanta 6-23 game thread 7:05 first pitch, CSN

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound pessimistic but I do not mean it to be, I just find it interesting. I looked up Buehrle's quality starts this season and these were the opponents: TOR, CLE, PIT, CLE, FLA, CHC and then his other outings: TBR, TEX, CLE, NYY, KCR, MIN, TEX

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
Kalapse, an Ozzie special going on in Arizona. 4 outs on the bases in the first inning between the teams.

That's my B game for the night, yes dreadful. I do love me some Dontrelle though, he's a blast to watch.

game is far from over but you can't really discredit the sox if we get shut out tonight, hudson has been dominant all year, buehrle has been the opposite sans a couple starts, i hope we can take 2 of 3

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:22 AM)
Gotta love our DH production this year. Astounding.

Need to add some offense KW and Ozzie? Yes, but where would they play? Can't believe we're already hearing that.

Funny conversation between Farmer and Ozzie today, as Farmer asked him why does it seem like the defense has improved since Teahen went down?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
Need to add some offense KW and Ozzie? Yes, but where would they play? Can't believe we're already hearing that.

Funny conversation between Farmer and Ozzie today, as Farmer asked him why does it seem like the defense has improved since Teahen went down?

Well everyone knows Omar is the better defender.

Gordon must have boinked that girl as she named every player but first/last name but when it came to Beckham she just said "Gordon".

I was looking at some splits on BR and came across this: the Mariners are getting a .182/.241/.275/.516 line out of their DH this season and then who would have guessed this after the year Lind had last season: Toronto DH's are hitting .203/.267/.341/.608 second worst in the league.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
Ubaldo Jimenez getting hit hard by the bums on the Red Sox. God bless the NL!

See that outfield they're running out there? Nava, McDonald, Reddick, I saw this at the beginning of the Rox broadcast then they showed the infield: Beltre, Scutaro, Pedroia, Ortiz, Martinez and I understood why they might be able to get away with such an outfield.