Will KW make a deadline deal?

SoxFan1

Will Kenny Williams make a deadline deal in the next 2 and 1/2 Hours?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kenny Williams make a deadline deal in the next 2 and 1/2 Hours?

• Yes
    • No

Bring me KelvEEEEEEEEEEEM Escobar!

Escobar would be nice if Malone and someone else, maybe Ulacia could be the basis of it.

Those would be the two guys I'd be willing to move right now along with Majewksi and some others.

Pacheco, Reed, Honel, Cotts are untouchable. Notice Borchard isn't on that list...but it has to be for a real good player and a long term solution to do it.

With pitching being at an all-time premium right now it will be tough for KW to make a deal that makes sense. The price on middle of the road pitchers has skyrocketed because of the demand. we need to make a move only if it makes sense. If there is any question about it, don't pull the trigger. the team is in place and another arm would be nice but not necessary.

Nah, I don't think so. Suppan is dealt, Escobar won't be dealt (according to Jason Stark), there hasn't been any news on Jarvis, and Ponson is likely headed elsewhere. Just a guess.

I got a hunch that the Sox will land Ponson for Malone, Rogowski, and Majewski.

I'm betting Jarvis to the Sox for Tim Hummel and a pitching prospect.

That'd be nice. I'd like to get Jarvis, but Hummel has been hitting well of late. Hopefully it's not a huge pitching prospect because that would be quite the price to pay.