What band would you wish to reunite?

shipps

I was thinking the other day I would LOVE for "At The Drive In" to get back together and make some more music. That would be fantastic and number one on my wish lists of bands reuniting cause I know they would make some s*** that would blow my mind. *fingers crossed*

What band do you ask for with your one genie wish? Pick the band you think would more likely put out something amazing.

Note: These people could be dead too, the genie can do that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting the dead and bring back to life factor into the equation I wonder how Nirvana would do making and album this day in age. I would think I probably wouldnt like it, I doubt Cobain could tickle my musical senses as he once did.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jul 18, 2010 -> 01:58 PM)
I thought Soundgarden already did reunite, but give me Audioslave for a band Id want to get back together and if talking about dead people it has to be Nirvana.

Well, if you're giving dead people, I'm not their biggest fan but even I'll say this band called "the Beat-les".

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2010 -> 02:10 PM)
The original lineup of the Smashing Pumpkins

I thought about them but really ,Corgan, is just somewhere over the rainbow as far as musical vision. The guy would f*** up their music like he has with all these other wanna be projects he has had.

QUOTE (ICP! @ Jul 18, 2010 -> 03:17 PM)
I thought about them but really ,Corgan, is just somewhere over the rainbow as far as musical vision. The guy would f*** up their music like he has with all these other wanna be projects he has had.

I'm actually seeing them this Friday. Have you listened to any of the free stuff they're releasing online? Supposedly some of it is quite good.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2010 -> 02:19 PM)
I'm actually seeing them this Friday. Have you listened to any of the free stuff they're releasing online? Supposedly some of it is quite good.

No. Did they release it yet or is it being released?

Give me a link brother...

QUOTE (ICP! @ Jul 18, 2010 -> 03:23 PM)
No. Did they release it yet or is it being released?

Give me a link brother...

(RTTNews) - The Smashing Pumpkins have released a free download of "Freak," the newest single from their current album Teargarden by Kaleidyscope. The album is composed of 44 songs and is being released in the form of eleven four-song EPs.

The new track is currently available for download through the Pumpkins' official website and will be included on the second EP, titled Teargarden by Kaleidyscope Vol. 2: The Solstice Bare.

Hmm. Thanks for that Brian.

I dont know what to make of it. At first listen I wanna say its as bad as what I have heard from him with everything else he has done the past ten years......BUT I think there is more substance to those songs just didnt feel it the first time through. I am gonna have to listen again.

QUOTE (ICP! @ Jul 18, 2010 -> 03:37 PM)
Hmm. Thanks for that Brian.

I dont know what to make of it. At first listen I wanna say its as bad as what I have heard from him with everything else he has done the past ten years......BUT I think there is more to what those songs sound the first time through. I am gonna have to listen again.

"Freak" is the first single from this experiment and is supposedly starting to get some radio play. I enjoyed it the first listen. I thought "A stitch in time" was almost unlistenable. Song for a Son is interesting, not sure on that one.