And that's a White Sox winner !!

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 10:51 PM)
Dayan needs to be starting at DH every game.

He's shown a tremendous amount of improvement since last season. I was very skeptical. Score one for JPN and those who said to be patient. This kid is for real. And it's a shame I can't get excited about him because of who are GM is.

This was one of my favorite games to go to this season. When Lucas walked into the dugout after warming up before the game he went down the line and shook everyone's hand. He was genuinely excited out there, ran off the field after the inning and fist bumped AJ after each inning. It was fun to see the kid this happy to be playing.

great performances by a bunch of young guys today. harrell ended up with an amazing line despite having too many walks

dayan keeps hitting (and never walking)

and gordons 2 hits have him up to 248 on the season

I'll be there tomorrow to watch danks keep it goin

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 01:39 AM)
This was one of my favorite games to go to this season. When Lucas walked into the dugout after warming up before the game he went down the line and shook everyone's hand. He was genuinely excited out there, ran off the field after the inning and fist bumped AJ after each inning. It was fun to see the kid this happy to be playing.

The standing O he got as he walked out was amazing. And by the bullpen he looked legitimately shocked people knew his name and were cheering him on.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 09:19 AM)
The standing O he got as he walked out was amazing. And by the bullpen he looked legitimately shocked people knew his name and were cheering him on.

Fans were trying to help the kid as much as humanly possible. After each inning, fans behind the dugout were standing a cheering. The ovation after the third was as genuine as I've ever heard for a player. When Lucas came into the dugout after the sixth I thought he was going to have to make a curtain call. Special stuff.

Sad that no matter what he did, he was going back down.