Official 2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Brian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 09:50 PM)
Oh well.

I've been pretty impressed on how FSU has played since the Singletary injury. Any chance he can comeback before the tournament begins?

Korie Lucious officially transfers to Iowa State, signed his financial aid agreement.

Also, ISU pops another bubble tonight, beating Colorado 95-90. I don't mind f***ing over Nebraska and Colorado at all. Let's see if we can continue the streak of beating teams Texas loses to beforehand with a game at Kansas State.

If anybody is going to the MVC tournament this year, you will be just a few miles from one of the biggest parties in the country. The Soulard Mardi Gras festivities are taking place on Saturday. This is the second largest Mardi Gras in the country with 300,000 people when the weather is s***ty and as many as 750,000 when the weather is nice. I'm mixing up Hurricanes, if anybody makes it.

Beads, Booze, & Boobs!

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 02:09 AM)
Im not buying that, im pretty sure its because he had tea..

I heard the asshole drank a few alcoholic beverages at night, had sex with his gf then woke up in the morning and had a glass of coffee to rid himself of a hangover. The administration was pissed, you know, 3 strikes and you're out...

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 07:53 AM)
I heard the asshole drank a few alcoholic beverages at night, had sex with his gf then woke up in the morning and had a glass of coffee to rid himself of a hangover. The administration was pissed, you know, 3 strikes and you're out...

At every other university in the country, they call that Wednesday night.

Mark Titus' (of Club Trillion fame) latest tweet had me cracking up:

Saddest part of this whole BYU thing is realizing that I was so lame in college I pretty much followed BYU's Honor Code without knowing it.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 07:56 AM)
At every other university in the country, they call that Wednesday night.

Ha, correct, I was obviously being sarcastic with my last post.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 10:53 AM)
Mark Titus' (of Club Trillion fame) latest tweet had me cracking up:

lol

I love the overestimating of athletes' heights. I was standing next to Jeremiah Rivers at Sports last night, he was MAYBE half an inch taller than me, and I'm 6'2". He's listed at 6'5". It makes me wonder how short someone like Jordan Hulls (who is listed at 6'0") really is.

Edited by farmteam

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 4, 2011 -> 01:54 PM)
No way we can keep up that defensive intensity in the 2nd half but that was the most fun I've had watching a half of Saluki basketball in forever. Keep it up guys!

Ugh, this is the worst part about finally being employed. No more having weekday conference tourney watching marathons and I'm not sure how much of the first two days of the NCAA tourney I'm going to be able to see.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Mar 4, 2011 -> 02:31 PM)
This is HS, but wow this is terrible.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/michi...30311?GT1=39002

Wow, 16 years old, absolutely ridiculous and incredibly sad. That area is closer to Chicago than Detroit too, Ive spent many summers in that area and my brother works in Bridgman, where the opposing team is from, and that's only about 20 miles past the Indiana/Michigan border.

LOL SIU that is the worst display in the final few minutes of a game possible. In my mind, that's probably a new low for the program. There should be no way you can end a game on an 11-0 run.

Gotta love March.