Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's pathetic that we're praying to squeeze out 1 run wins against a team, if we really were playoff caliber, we should be DESTROYING

yet ANOTHER pitcher with only this game as his complete MLB statline, holding us to one run halfway through the game is a fcking joke. there's nothing unreasonable to expect a 4 run inning followed by a 3 run inning and a 7-2 win, nothing at all. how the hell is this group going to make up 4 games in 30 days if they can't beat the bottom teams in each division?

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 01:22 PM)
Are you viewing the site on a phone? If not, there's a line score right at the top of the page.

that hasn't been showing up for me for a few weeks now

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:22 PM)
it's pathetic that we're praying to squeeze out 1 run wins against a team, if we really were playoff caliber, we should be DESTROYING

yet ANOTHER pitcher with only this game as his complete MLB statline, holding us to one run halfway through the game is a fcking joke. there's nothing unreasonable to expect a 4 run inning followed by a 3 run inning and a 7-2 win, nothing at all. how the hell is this group going to make up 4 games in 30 days if they can't beat the bottom teams in each division?

We're a couple runs away from a sweep. I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:25 PM)
I really hope Sox don't intend on bringing back Garcia next season. He was a pleasant surprise, but it's just too hard to count on him to stay healthy/strong an entire year.

No doubt. And even when he's seemingly cruising he can allow a 4 or 5 spot in a hurry.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 01:25 PM)
I really hope Sox don't intend on bringing back Garcia next season. He was a pleasant surprise, but it's just too hard to count on him to stay healthy/strong an entire year.

Peavy, Danks, Floyd, Buehrle, Jackson...Sale as the #6 option. There's no room anywhere but the bullpen.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
No doubt. And even when he's seemingly cruising he can allow a 4 or 5 spot in a hurry.

Assuming Peavy is back (risky assumption?) there's no need for Freddy. Danks, Peavy, Buehrle, Floyd, Jackson looks pretty good to me.