Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 25, 2010 -> 12:03 PM)
It just astounds me that WWE has done away with managers when they are so in love with HOSSES who can barely speak.

ditto.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2010 -> 12:08 PM)
I don't hate Michael Tarver.

I think there is potential for guys in the the current NXT show.

ditto again.

I'd go as far to say that I'd like to see Husky Harris join Nexus. But Kaval should be winning this thing.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 25, 2010 -> 12:03 PM)
It just astounds me that WWE has done away with managers when they are so in love with HOSSES who can barely speak.

when is the last time they used it effectively? Best I can remember is Heyman with Lesnar

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 25, 2010 -> 03:42 PM)
P.S. I can not stand Alex Riley. He just tries to hard. He shoudl just get on the mic and say, "I'm a bad guy! Boo me!"

He has som egood liner but is crap in the ring.

I'd really like for them to keep him with the Miz. It'd be a great head guy/lackey situation.

I like him, but I've changed my tune a bit in the past few weeks because of the trying too hard. He sort of has Shane Douglas syndrome.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 25, 2010 -> 08:54 PM)
I'd really like for them to keep him with the Miz. It'd be a great head guy/lackey situation.

I like him, but I've changed my tune a bit in the past few weeks because of the trying too hard. He sort of has Shane Douglas syndrome.

The whole thing of him playing a heel has to hurt his chances in the voting by the fans. I wouldn't be shocked if he was kept in by the writers. Doesn't seem the net is that into him.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (T R U @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 02:13 AM)
I just looked over the TNA PPV results and its laughable that Tommy Dreamer and Sabu are like big parts.. what are they doing haha

Not even they know. I stopped DVRing TNA a month ago and don't miss it. I can look up pics of Velvet if I need to.

It was fun to watch Orton RKO 4 people in a row last night.

And it is super creepy how much Darren Young looks like a blackface John Cena. I didnt notice it until Cena pointed it out a month ago when they had the match that knocked Young out of Nexus, Cena called him "My evil twin" or something like that. In the face, they look very much alike

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 09:35 AM)
I like the build up for Miz/Bryan at NOC. Kinda wish they would let Bryan play it off more seriously, but I feel it is working.

I wish they would spice up Bryans look a little bit. He looks like a 1980's jobber

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 10:43 AM)
yeah I caught that. It doesnt make it right

That's been his "look" though. He's one of the guys that doesn't need some sort of gimmick, he's good enough in the ring to not need a persona.

i.e. Lance Storm, Chris Benoit.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Sep 13, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
Man, I hope they don't job Miz out to Bryan.

He bores the snot out of me.

Haven't seen Raw yet but Bryan is a very good talker and a top notch talent. They days of promos to build things up are in the past and that will hurt Bryan but he can put on a great match and hopefully it would get him over similar to how Benoit got over with his skills.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 03:58 AM)
I know, cuz he's gotta win that World strap.

It's just that Bryan is SO boring. He shows up and my TV yawns.

They really haven't given him a chance to talk on Raw. His promos at the end of the frst season of NXT were getting a lot better, but he hasn't really had much a chance to establish his character. Maybe he'll win the US Title and turn heel, which he's a natural at.