Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 08:23 PM)
Now I'm getting error on the live channel. Wtf.

And we're back.

Haven't seen a whole Neville match but I've seen some of his spots, this should be a fun main event.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 08:28 PM)
And we're back.

Haven't seen a whole Neville match but I've seen some of his spots, this should be a fun main event.

Still not working for me. Wrestlemania could be a disaster.

Now back for now. HBk!

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2014 -> 08:08 PM)
Entertaining heel stuff by Batista on SD.

Bryan is definitely being put in the main event somehow.

Opening promo did nothing for me though a lot of people seemed to enjoy it. I've just never liked the guy, don't think I ever will for whatever reason.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 28, 2014 -> 08:11 PM)
Opening promo did nothing for me though a lot of people seemed to enjoy it. I've just never liked the guy, don't think I ever will for whatever reason.

He is so much better as heel because people don't like him. He's a douche on and off TV.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 28, 2014 -> 08:12 PM)
I read today that Mondays RAW tickets are being marked up because of rumors that Punk is gonna show up

http://www.sescoops.com/cm-punk-rumors-cau...e-network-note/

I'm sure the ticket has become very hot because people are just intrigued what the hell is going to go down on Monday. Somebody started a "March 3, Chicago Raw" Twitter account yesterday morning trying to spread word on how the crowd should hijack the show and he's already up to 5000 followers. Obviously everyone hopes Punk shows up but if not it's still going to be pretty crazy and I think that's kind of what's drawing people in, not legit rumors of Punk showing up.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2014 -> 08:16 PM)
He is so much better as heel because people don't like him. He's a douche on and off TV.

Right, but I think that's why I can't get into his character no matter what. His douchebag character is just what he's really like, him ragging on Bryan for being small is stuff he actually did on Twitter during his hiatus. That stuff really doesn't entertain me, it's just annoying for me. But like I said, people do seem to enjoy it, so I guess I'm in the minority on this one.

Edited by Rowand44

According to one source, CM Punk is "expected" to return at Monday's WWE RAW show in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois. According to Dave Meltzer on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, who claims a "top WWE star" told him that Punk returning on Monday is "100 percent certain."

While the news can't be confirmed at this point, the reported plans for Punk if he were to return at RAW on Monday would see him back in his rumored role against Triple H leading into WrestleMania XXX, or possibly being added to the Randy Orton and Batista match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Rajah.com

That place is going to go nuts if he's there. Tonight has the potential to be pretty awesome: Shield-Wyatt's, Taker and Brock both there and possibly Punk, should be a lot of fun.

And root beer beer at shoeless joes!

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 08:17 AM)
That place is going to go nuts if he's there. Tonight has the potential to be pretty awesome: Shield-Wyatt's, Taker and Brock both there and possibly Punk, should be a lot of fun.

And root beer beer at shoeless joes!

Even more nuts if he is not there. Like ECW angry crowd type nuts

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 08:18 AM)
Even more nuts if he is not there. Like ECW angry crowd type nuts

Ha indeed. It'll be interesting cause i wouldn't be shocked if he's saved for the last segment if he's there so you might get the combo.

Walking around downtown, hoping to see some Superstars on the street. Nothing.

Alex Riley had a Facebook that is private and only friends with close friends. My buddy is one of them since they were together at FCW. Riley posted something earlier how it's odd that a guy that looks like he belongs on the tennis team whines and always gets his way.

He's mocked Punk quite a few times in the past.

Take it for what it's worth.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 02:52 PM)
Walking around downtown, hoping to see some Superstars on the street. Nothing.

Alex Riley had a Facebook that is private and only friends with close friends. My buddy is one of them since they were together at FCW. Riley posted something earlier how it's odd that a guy that looks like he belongs on the tennis team whines and always gets his way.

He's mocked Punk quite a few times in the past.

Take it for what it's worth.

Probably because that tennis player lookin guy puts on a match and talks on a mic like a boss.