Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:51 PM)
Brock hopefully. I've read Ryback is a possibility which would be awful.

the dirt sheets keep asking Ryback about Goldberg, and WWE has recently done a lot of work with goldberg in DVDs and such. I wouldnt be surprised to see him come back for a 1 off at mania.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:53 PM)
the dirt sheets keep asking Ryback about Goldberg, and WWE has recently done a lot of work with goldberg in DVDs and such. I wouldnt be surprised to see him come back for a 1 off at mania.

Ya I've read that too. I don't hate Goldberg as much as most of the internet crowd but Goldberg-Ryback would be horrendous. That being said, it's better to have that than to have Taker's mania match wasted on Ryback.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2013 -> 12:56 PM)
Ya I've read that too. I don't hate Goldberg as much as most of the internet crowd but Goldberg-Ryback would be horrendous. That being said, it's better to have that than to have Taker's mania match wasted on Ryback.

I think it would be an ok match. and the leadup would draw some interest.

WWE needs to quit f***ing around and pick up Sting right now while TNA is in shambles and just put on the show everyone has been waiting for since both Taker and Sting became the dead men.

LOL, WWE is like "Thanks but no thanks, Hulkamania"

http://rajah.com/node/36573

It appears that Hulk Hogan will be returning to TNA.

After becoming a free agent and negotiating with both TNA and WWE, f4wonline.com reports that TNA offered Hogan substantially more money than WWE did.

WWE's offer was said to be a "lowball" offer - and nowhere near what they've offered other big stars in recent years, like The Rock and Brock Lesnar.

Hogan's new deal with TNA is believed to be for one year and for that year, Hogan will be paid approximately as much as The Rock and Brock Lesnar make for a single match in WWE.

• 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth and based on about a 15 second conversation, Omar "Panterita" Figueroa seems like a pretty decent human being. He just stopped by my middle school for a pep rally and to deliver an anti-drug and anti-bullying message.

QUOTE (Tex @ Oct 25, 2013 -> 03:12 PM)
For what it's worth and based on about a 15 second conversation, Omar "Panterita" Figueroa seems like a pretty decent human being. He just stopped by my middle school for a pep rally and to deliver an anti-drug and anti-bullying message.

lol you're looking for a different kind of squared circle my friend.

Ya, ppv was pretty weak. I hope we get a HBK vs Bryan match out of it though. For as much as I hate Cena, Cena>ADR so I'm fine with him winning. At least Cena can string a long a half way decent story line. Like another poster suggested I wouldn't be surprised to see a title unification now which would be pretty sweet.

Gimme HBK vs Bryan and Orton vs Cena at Survivor Series.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:16 AM)
Shawn isn't wrestling outside of Mania, if that. Give me 3 survivor series matches! They have the roster and feuds to go it.

Survivor Series is a pretty big PPV and to wrestle his former student it wouldn't shock me, but you're probably right.

3 Survivor Series matches would be pretty sweet.

What happened with Kane? A buddy told me he returned but thats all I got out of him. I was waiting around for the fantasy basketball draft that never happened.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:16 AM)
Shawn isn't wrestling outside of Mania, if that. Give me 3 survivor series matches! They have the roster and feuds to go it.

Ya I don't think HBK is ever going to wrestle again though I would sure love him to and him vs. Bryan at mania would be amazing

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:36 AM)
Survivor Series is a pretty big PPV and to wrestle his former student it wouldn't shock me, but you're probably right.

3 Survivor Series matches would be pretty sweet.

What happened with Kane? A buddy told me he returned but thats all I got out of him. I was waiting around for the fantasy basketball draft that never happened.

Kane interrupted the Wyatts beating on the Miz, and then he beat up the Miz and popped the Pyro and left

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:32 PM)
Cena and Sandow are having an awesome MITB cash in match. I fully expect Soxfest to hate it

Of course, because Cena won....Fantastic match, I fully expect these guys to feud now. For as much hate as Cena gets, when you turn the brightly colored blinders off the dude can go in the ring. He has really improved, he's more than the "4 moves of death" or whatever people labeled him with.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:40 PM)
Very good match but the further push of the Super Cena stuff is very annoying.

It doesn't bother me anymore. There is always a golden child, in every generation. He became it. Kids love him, he loves what he does. It is what it is

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:47 PM)
It doesn't bother me anymore. There is always a golden child, in every generation. He became it. Kids love him, he loves what he does. It is what it is

I don't care about him winning, he's one of the best overall guys on the roster and he makes them money but having the first 2 storylines he's involved in both be about overcoming the odds is just played out. Like you said though, it is what it is and isn't changing any time soon.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:32 PM)
Cena and Sandow are having an awesome MITB cash in match. I fully expect Soxfest to hate it

Again and again Cena gets hurt Superman comes back seen it 15 times now. Match itself was fine. Looking to me like the belts may be getting unified come WMXXX.

Edited by Soxfest