Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 09:09 PM)
Really random way to bring Punk and Bryan together but I'm intrigued.

Ya that should be really good, Wyatts are reallly good IMO. Luke Harper (or Brody Lee) is another guy I saw a lot of in the indies and that guy can work. I hope his gimmick doesn't ruin any sort of singles run in the future.

Speaking of reallly good tag teams, glad to see the Real Americans beat the tag champs.

Edited by scs787

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 28, 2013 -> 07:40 PM)
Very good match but the further push of the Super Cena stuff is very annoying.

Thought even though Sandow lost, he came out looking very good. As a heel and a worker. I look forward to WWE ruining him.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 11:56 AM)
Kyyle, the Hogan rumors are back!!!!!

I saw. He is supposedly working out hard for another WWE run.

I am very curious what that does to TNA. He is the worst enemy in the booking and biggest draw in the ring. If he truly jumps ship, then it is looking more and more like the ticks and fleas are jumping off the dead dog. How long does Panda energy continue to throw money into Dixie Carters wallet to keep this thing floating?

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 02:44 PM)
Bischoff has been sent home remainder of contract with TNA. He gone!

Saw TNA is for sale. Carter's want out. Thought Eric may try and buy it. Loads different than where wcw was in 01 though.

Vince should put in $1 million offer. Bring in Joe, AJ, Roode, and Angle.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 04:56 PM)
TNA has some really talented guys but outside Angle and Roode, im not sure how some of those other guys would fit within the WWE product.

I think Daniels would be fine. Styles too

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 05:46 PM)
I know you like Indy guys, Sabin and Daniels are boring. They'd never fit into WWE.

Also bring in Velvet, for me.

I rarely have watched TNA so I can't touch on how they've performed lately (Daniels has gotta be in his 40's so I wouldn't be shocked if he lost a step) but back in the day they were both really entertaining. Sabin isn't the main eventer that I guess TNA tried to make him but on a mid card level he can be solid.

Another invasion storyline would be fantastic.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 07:45 PM)
An Invasion angle with Bully Ray, Angle, and a bunch of guys nobody know? Pass

It wouldn't work now but only because the "Powers that be" are heels. If Hogan came in and led a stable of guys they would have to be the "bad guys" and I think it's work, and them being unknowns really wouldn't matter as long as they come in and beat the "Good guys". It'd set up so new interesting matches right off the bat.....but ya, it probably wouldn't work right now.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 08:05 PM)
It wouldn't work now but only because the "Powers that be" are heels. If Hogan came in and led a stable of guys they would have to be the "bad guys" and I think it's work, and them being unknowns really wouldn't matter as long as they come in and beat the "Good guys". It'd set up so new interesting matches right off the bat.....but ya, it probably wouldn't work right now.

You realize nobody watches TNA, right? You can't do a major angle with a bunch of guys nobody knows or has seen. Do t care if they're led by Hogan.

And we all know how the angle would end, so what would be the purpose.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 29, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)
You realize nobody watches TNA, right? You can't do a major angle with a bunch of guys nobody knows or has seen. Do t care if they're led by Hogan.

And we all know how the angle would end, so what would be the purpose.

Yes, I realize this, as I am one of them who doesn't watch, for whatever reason. The Shield was a bunch of unkowns, I don't know how many fans actually watch NXT, and they came in and took down a bunch of big players.

The purpose would be to get new guys in and get them over quickly by pinning them against the bigger players. Like I said it probably doesn't work in todays WWE storylines but it would definitely set up some really fun feuds.

I'd like to see Roode, Daniels, Styles and Eric Young in WWE, but the fact is, if Vince wanted them they'd already be there.

I could see WWE bringing back Angle and the Dudley Boys, and the current trend towards smaller guys does give hope that some other TNA guys would get a shot, but for the majority of the roster, they better hope someone keeps TNA in business. Otherwise, it's the indies or Japan.

http://rajah.com/node/36919

Regarding the rumors of TNA being up for sale, here is the latest update. Talk of a potential sale of the company has actually been going on for months now, but has picked up to the point that things are said to be at a significant stage right now.

There are serious talks behind-the-scenes currently that TNA may be sold in the near future. There is a key potential buyer that has been looking at the company lately, with representatives for the potential new owners visiting the TNA offices regularly lately.

So is it the WWE, or some other chump gonna step up to get crushed? Im guessing it is the WWE.

Sting's contract is up in a little bit so if they want him for Mania they can get him.

Meltzer reported all about this in his newsletter and it's not WWE/Bischoff/Viacom as the buyer, he didn't reference who exactly it was though. Mostly that the person/group buying it is looking at possible growth in the tv rights as away to make money.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 03:11 PM)
Sting's contract is up in a little bit so if they want him for Mania they can get him.

Meltzer reported all about this in his newsletter and it's not WWE/Bischoff/Viacom as the buyer, he didn't reference who exactly it was though. Mostly that the person/group buying it is looking at possible growth in the tv rights as away to make money.

I hope it's the Sinclair Broadcast Group...aka Ring of Honor. SBG is one of the largest TV broadcasting companies in the country so I'm gonna assume they have the money.

They won't compete with WWE but at least they'll be entertaining.

Edited by scs787