Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 31, 2011 -> 09:25 PM)
Husky Harris = Adrian Adonis 2011.

Man that dude is fat.. and holy crap did William Regal let himself go, i know he was never ripped or anything but last night he had the biggest boobs on the PPV

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (T R U @ Jan 31, 2011 -> 08:27 PM)
Man that dude is fat.. and holy crap did William Regal let himself go, i know he was never ripped or anything but last night he had the biggest boobs on the PPV

he had a big torso and the skinniest arms ever it was quite awkward

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 31, 2011 -> 06:58 PM)
I was surprised how good Booker and Nash looked physicality wise. Both jacked up.

I think I would of liked Del Rio winning more if he was in there more than 5 minutes. Should of had him in there at number 18 or so and stay in for like 30 minutes.

According to Meltzer WWE was surprised about the reaction both got and might alter plans going ahead. Nash was really suppose to be a one or two time thing on camera and give him a roll behind the scenes but that might change, and Booker was going to come in with a manager type role, but again, with the reaction they may have him work more

Personally I think a power struggle with nash and HHH in the ring and backstage would be really fun to watch. Nash already talked up a program with Big Show, so i am guessing that gets started soon. Booker T can really go any way he wants, US or World Title.

QUOTE (T R U @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 05:04 PM)
haha man, ive seen at like 2 different sites that Sting has possibly signed a 1 year contract with WWE

It was actually reported in the New York Daily News. But at this point everywhere else I've read it's purely speculation.

Getting Sting though would be huge.

Oh, Smackdown spoiler:

Booker T makes his commentating debut Friday.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 06:52 PM)
A Sting/Taker mania match would be ok to me

I wouldn't do it at Mania. Taker ain't losing at Mania and it seems silly to have the long-awaited Sting's first match be a high-profile loss. I'd feed Barrett to Taker at Mania and then work a Sting/Taker short-term program after that.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 05:07 PM)
I wouldn't do it at Mania. Taker ain't losing at Mania and it seems silly to have the long-awaited Sting's first match be a high-profile loss. I'd feed Barrett to Taker at Mania and then work a Sting/Taker short-term program after that.

Vince needs something big to sell Mania this year because Miz/Cena and Edge/Del Rio ain't gonna do it. And if Barrett faces Taker and WM, Barrett should get the rub. Just me.

This pic is fake but well made.

179596_196725347010416_190656814283936_8

Here's an update on Skip Sheffield from Lords of Pain - interesting that they refer to him as a "former Nexus member":

Former Nexus member Skip Sheffield had to undergo a second operation a few weeks ago, this time for a trapped nerve in the leg that was originally injured. This had gone unnoticed and was causing some severe complications in Sheffield's rehabilitation process. He is now off crutches and has started on the advanced stages of his rehab process. There is no set timetable for his return.

I don't think it would be a big deal if Sting lost to Taker at Mania if the match was solid. It's not like Sting will be around for a full schedule. He is 51 on a one year deal. See Takers match with Flair at 18.

A loss wouldn't hurt Stings career or anything.

Big Time Spoiler here;

After speaking with several sources, I can now confirm the plans for The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta.

The plan is for it to be The Undertaker versus Triple H. The match will be billed with the stipulation of “Streak vs Career.” The stipulation will play off of the career ending match at WrestleMania 26 match between The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. I have learned that the feud and match between The Undertaker and Triple H is all but official and should be revealed on WWE programming very soon.

So is this good or is this bad?

I admit, I loved the speculation and was a speculator for the possibility of the fantasy match between Sting and The Undertaker. When I watched the first 2-21-11 promo from inside the Dunkin Donuts center in Providence, the first thing I thought was “Has WWE done it? Did they get Sting for WrestleMania?” It seems as if they haven't.

Now I know if you were a good loyal viewer of mine, you may have seen on this weeks part 1 of the Chair Shot Reality, I question if the 2-21 promo is absolutely the return of The Undertaker. Well, the world of television/video, stuff is pre-recorded. At the time of filming I believed what I said on the show. Now after learning what I have learned, without a doubt it seems 2-21 is going to involved the deadman.

If The Undertaker doesn't have Sting or the other intriguing match that would be a major draw in John Cena, than Triple H is the way to go. Returning after nearly a year to avenge the career ending match that retired his best friend.

How does it end? The streak can't be ended can it? I don't think so. Triple H has accomplished everything there is to accomplish as a wrestler. It has been no secret that he hasn't much more involved in the other side of things. He is being more involved in the behind the scenes aspect of things and hat he along with his wife Stephanie will be running the ship whenever Vince McMahon is no longer doing it. So I would have to think that WrestleMania 27 from an active wrestler stand point, its game over. Done playing the game, now its time to run the game.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 11, 2011 -> 06:01 PM)
Couldn't Undertaker basically just say no to the idea of losing to HHH?

It doesn't matter, he isn't going to lose..

This is probably his last go anyways, actually I am pretty sure of it as his body is hanging by a thread these days.. There is just no way that the streak ever ends, it makes all too much sense for Taker to go out 20-0 what purpose would there be in Taker losing to HHH and then retiring.. especially since HHH is about at the end of the line as well, there is nothing to gain from having HHH end the streak at mania..

Undertaker is going to finish 20-0 at Mania, and I wouldn't be shocked at all if that was it for him..

The TNA pay-per-view last night sounded like a total mess.

They're teasing yet ANOTHER Kurt Angle retirement storyline? That story's getting old.

And they give Jeff Hardy the strap again without his legal problems ironed out?

I guess they must have some idea that he won't do any time, but it's still risky in a PR sense.