Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 11, 2011 -> 05:01 PM)
Couldn't Undertaker basically just say no to the idea of losing to HHH?

he probably has some sort of creative control clause in his deal, but also, HHH and Steph are going to be running that company in the future, and they're going to have ultimate say over retrospective collections, future off-camera roles, promotional roles, etc... there's money in that for retired wrestlers. I know how long Undertaker has been doing this and probably has made a lot of money, but he's also been married several times, so extra paychecks could come in handy down the line. With that said, I just can't imagine HHH beating him at Wrestlemania

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Feb 14, 2011 -> 05:02 PM)
he probably has some sort of creative control clause in his deal, but also, HHH and Steph are going to be running that company in the future, and they're going to have ultimate say over retrospective collections, future off-camera roles, promotional roles, etc... there's money in that for retired wrestlers. I know how long Undertaker has been doing this and probably has made a lot of money, but he's also been married several times, so extra paychecks could come in handy down the line. With that said, I just can't imagine HHH beating him at Wrestlemania

It would be a waste if HHH would beat him at Mania.

Wrestlemania Guest Host spoiler

The Rock will be hostinig Mania

QUOTE (The Critic @ Feb 14, 2011 -> 06:59 PM)
That's who I assumed it would be all along.

I don't know how much interest there'll be if he's only hosting and not more involved.

My relationship with the E is becoming distant. I like the Miz as champ a lot but they will ruin it and give it back to Cena at Mania. I may end up stop watching after WM. I'm just not into it and there are only a couple of guys I like.

I'll give it a few more months.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 14, 2011 -> 08:02 PM)
My relationship with the E is becoming distant. I like the Miz as champ a lot but they will ruin it and give it back to Cena at Mania. I may end up stop watching after WM. I'm just not into it and there are only a couple of guys I like.

I'm feeling that way, too, actually.

I like Punk and Miz, and then to a lesser degree Sheamus, Ziggler and Morrison.

Everyone else I can take or leave.

I am finding myself more interested in TNA, bad booking and all. There are more wrestlers I want to watch there.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 14, 2011 -> 07:02 PM)

I haven't watched a a full episode of anything in months. Tonight I tried watching & turned it off midway through Cena's promo. It's just not a good product anymore.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 14, 2011 -> 10:11 PM)
Am I a bad person for loving the Rock out there? Crazy it's been 7 years, but if you didn't know better, Rock made it sound like he'll be a little more involved with WWE even after WM.

Was he actually there live or via video?

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 15, 2011 -> 05:14 AM)
Was he actually there live or via video?

Live, and did about a 15 minute promo. The set-up was pretty awesome, as they teased it was going to be a female as they showed a girl getting out of the limo. They teased a Rock/Cena confrontation at WM.

anyone know who danielsons facing at mania, or elimination chamber for that matter? has sydal been doing anything on smackdown?? Is he even on smackdown?? Punk danielson(daniel bryan) and sydal(evan bourne) are all i watch anymore. Danielson carried the miz to a real good match last night.....cant wait to see a punk vs danielson match, its gotta happen at some point

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 14, 2011 -> 11:11 PM)
Am I a bad person for loving the Rock out there? Crazy it's been 7 years, but if you didn't know better, Rock made it sound like he'll be a little more involved with WWE even after WM.

Its hard to buy into that with the way the Rock has basically distanced himself from WWE since he went to do movies, but that would be awesome

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Feb 15, 2011 -> 12:55 AM)
anyone know who danielsons facing at mania, or elimination chamber for that matter? has sydal been doing anything on smackdown?? Is he even on smackdown?? Punk danielson(daniel bryan) and sydal(evan bourne) are all i watch anymore. Danielson carried the miz to a real good match last night.....cant wait to see a punk vs danielson match, its gotta happen at some point

Bourne has been out for a little while for shoulder surgery

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 14, 2011 -> 10:11 PM)

I just youtubed it after reading this. That was good stuff. Sounded like a freakin bomb went off in that arena when his music hit, that place exploded.

Oh and why would you feel bad about it? The guy has never ever had a bad thing to say about the WWE, he just moved on with his career, he did nothing wrong.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 15, 2011 -> 08:17 AM)
I just youtubed it after reading this. That was good stuff. Sounded like a freakin bomb went off in that arena when his music hit, that place exploded.

Oh and why would you feel bad about it? The guy has never ever had a bad thing to say about the WWE, he just moved on with his career, he did nothing wrong.

Holy s***, you aren't kidding. It was so loud that you could hardly hear his music. I'm not gonna lie, I would've lost my f***in' mind if I were there.

EDIT: And I have to admit, the Rock returning for a few weeks is one of very few ways that I will actually watch each Raw in that time frame.

Edited by Milkman delivers

"The jabroni beating, LA LA LA LA OW pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, step off the brake put your foot on the gas, always ready to whoop some ass, peoples champ the ROCK.."

"WHOA whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Michael Cole, if you take one more step towards that computer the Rock will get outta here and slap the taste so far outta your mouth youll never get it back."

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 09:45 PM)
Looks like we're gonna hav Edge vs Del Rio vs Christian at WM now.

What gives you that impression, from what I just read it said that Christian just ran down there to chase off Del Rio.. I didn't see anything about him and Edge

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 19, 2011 -> 10:14 AM)
Finally got around to watching The Rock's promo....I turned back into a 13 year old marking out so hard.

The line about going from Austin 3:16 to Do You Smell... to Cena's "You Can't See Me" was awesome & spot on.

He is simply outstanding on the mic. Noone can compare. Just entertaining (him also letting the "Ass" "Damn" etc.. out was awesome) not to mention taking shots at Cena (looking like a big fat bowl of fruity pebbles :lol: though I'm sure those 10-12 year old kids out there were pissed) didn't hurt either.

I'm tired of the PG era. Bring back the Attitude era (and Austin, Dudley/Hardy Boys, Mankind, RVD, Angle, D Generation X, etc.. ya.. the has-beens :D).

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 01:30 AM)
He is simply outstanding on the mic. Noone can compare. Just entertaining (him also letting the "Ass" "Damn" etc.. out was awesome) not to mention taking shots at Cena (looking like a big fat bowl of fruity pebbles :lol: though I'm sure those 10-12 year old kids out there were pissed) didn't hurt either.

I'm tired of the PG era. Bring back the Attitude era (and Austin, Dudley/Hardy Boys, Mankind, RVD, Angle, D Generation X, etc.. ya.. the has-beens :D).

the best was when he said Cena looks like he just flew out of barney the dinosaurs anus

but ide prefer to keep the PG stuff, my sister is a big wrestling fan and ide hate to not be able to watch with the family anymore because 80 year old women are giving birth to hands, people are having sex on raw, and the undertaker is abducting and then sacrificing peoples daughters

QUOTE (T R U @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 02:21 AM)
the best was when he said Cena looks like he just flew out of barney the dinosaurs anus

but ide prefer to keep the PG stuff, my sister is a big wrestling fan and ide hate to not be able to watch with the family anymore because 80 year old women are giving birth to hands, people are having sex on raw, and the undertaker is abducting and then sacrificing peoples daughters

who are you and what have you done with T R U