2010 Fall TV Thread

Steve9347

Strangely I havent consistently watched 1 show on the Democrat list and I watch a considerable amount of tv. Its staggering, Ive only maybe seen an episode of 1 or 2 of the shows.

Conversely on the Republican side there are multiple shows that I have seen every single episode.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 11, 2010 -> 12:41 AM)
Terriers continues to make me say "WOW". Another sure-fire episode. watching Katie whisper her secret into Britt's ear and his reaction just about ripped MY heart out. great acting all around.

Terriers is soo legit. Terriers and Dexter are neck-and-neck for my 2nd favorite show after Breaking Bad.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Nov 11, 2010 -> 06:08 AM)
I like seeing Kenny Johnson get some more episode time. I liked his character in The Shield...I hope Tig eventually lets him patch over.

I'm sure he will. Either that or they'll kill him off... but yeah, I love his character.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 11, 2010 -> 09:11 AM)
I'm sure he will. Either that or they'll kill him off... but yeah, I love his character.

FX/Fox shows seem to use a lot of the Shield actors. Lem on SOA, Dutch on SOA, Shane (Walton Goggins) on Justified, Aceveda on 24, and Glenn Close on both the Shield and Damages

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 11, 2010 -> 09:29 AM)
I must be the only one around here enjoying Ugly Americans.

You are the only one I have ever heard of that likes that show. Funny you bring that up because last night it came on after....South Park maybe? And I was at a house w/ some friends and we all had a conversation about how terrible the show is, and how the same guy who is behind King of the Hill and Bevis and Butthead can possible produce that garbage.

No offense. :) lol

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 11, 2010 -> 03:56 PM)
You are the only one I have ever heard of that likes that show. Funny you bring that up because last night it came on after....South Park maybe? And I was at a house w/ some friends and we all had a conversation about how terrible the show is, and how the same guy who is behind King of the Hill and Bevis and Butthead can possible produce that garbage.

No offense. :) lol

That's because he didn't produce it.

The garbage he produced was called The Goode Family.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Nov 12, 2010 -> 06:21 AM)
Caught up with Terriers last night. That show gets better every week.

They better renew this for a 2nd season. I haven't gotten THIS into a show from the beginning in a long time.