2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 08:34 PM)
I just keep getting the feeling that Derrick is going to say "**** it, this game is mine" somewhere here.

He needs to believe he can finish at the rim then, instead of just trying not to get his s*** blocked.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
He needs to believe he can finish at the rim then, instead of just trying not to get his s*** blocked.

He started doing it there at the end...because even if they try to block him they're going to foul him.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 08:38 PM)
He started doing it there at the end...because even if they try to block him they're going to foul him.

Yeah, that was good to see...but his shots around the rim for the most part have not been particularly close...it's as if he's just trying to throw up a shot that doesn't get blocked instead of a shot that has a chance at going in.

We knew these games were going to be frustrating. I, for one, am pretty happy being down 3 here. Just keep hanging around, hanging around...

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 22, 2011 -> 06:39 PM)
Gotta feel good being only down three. The heat should be up by about 12

Exactly. I hate being down at all, but only by 3 at the half on the road. This is winnable! C'mon Bulls.

Great to see us getting into a little rhythm here.

I am developing an intense hatred for the Heat players...I don't know that I have felt this way about a team since our rivalry with the Pistons 20 years ago.

Bibby's killing us this quarter. I laugh at the non-call on him when he hacked Noah on the easy lay-up. At this point, I'd rather the Bulls leave James and Wade wide open from the perimeter and just guard Bosh/Bibby closely.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
Nice flop Bibby.

I don't get how that was a foul on Noah

And Taj and Bogans need to keep their mouths shut.

Edited by Brian