2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 22, 2011 -> 10:53 PM)
ya he's trying to will them to victory. just dropping his head and going in, not working out. :(

Thibs said during a timeout that offensively they need to be patient and get set. They basically ignored him.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:53 PM)
when the refs wait til the ball hits the rim to blow the whistle, that's a problem.

And I agree, but the Bulls have been outplayed tonight.. Especially on an off night from LeBron and Wade.. the officiating is deciding this game even though the Bulls are making a mini comeback right now

QUOTE (T R U @ May 22, 2011 -> 10:55 PM)
And I agree, but the Bulls have been outplayed tonight.. Especially on an off night from LeBron and Wade.. the officiating is deciding this game even though the Bulls are making a mini comeback right now

Dude the officials aren't deciding this. The bulls need stops now.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:57 PM)
Dude the officials aren't deciding this. The bulls need stops now.

oops, I meant the officiating is NOT deciding this game.. my typo

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 10:00 PM)
Well bulls, you've been saying you were the underdog. Now you've convinced everyone.

Bulls lose game 4 and this series ends in 5 and the heat succeed in their bs title.

How is it a BS title? Because none of them wanted to go to the Bulls?

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 22, 2011 -> 11:00 PM)
I've not seen anyone fluster Rose as much as the Heat have.

The Heat are a good offensive team and they don't have to worry about the Bulls out shooting them. So they stack the paint and make the bulls take jumpers. The Bulls aren't good enough offensively to beat the Heat unless they play better defensively.

The only thing in the Bulls favor is the faster turn around the rest of the way.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 22, 2011 -> 10:00 PM)
Rose a nonfactor tonight. Hard to win on the road when he doesn't make much of an impact.

Spoelstra has figured out Rose, it's that's simple. Rose has been a non-factor despite his average scoring. You can use the eye test and see he's been worthless the past two games.

QUOTE (Real @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:52 PM)
probably because his defense is setup to limit Wade & Lebron's opportunities, which is the correct way to defend this team. Bosh isn't as good as a scorer, but when he has nights where he's just hot, the Bulls can't win unless they lock down the rebounds. Tonight the bullls didnt lock down s***

Correct. You let Chris Bosh beat you instead of those two 10/10 times. He got hot, it happens he's a good player. He just as easily can get cold as well. Though I will say you can not give LeBron that much court vision. He is just too good of a passer.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 22, 2011 -> 10:09 PM)
Bulls play like s*** on extended rest... I don't know why. The 3-day break is the stupidest thing ever, by the way. That should've been Game 4

I blame Oprah personally.. ;)

can someone please for the love of god, take Connor McKnight off 670 the score? make him a producer or a scoreboard update person ONLY, he is HORRIBLE as a show host! He embellishes EVERY statement he makes, it sounds so fake it's ridiculous. he sounds like he's pulling every statement out of his ass just to purposely sound "radio"