Sox interested in Magglio

witesoxfan

Since we're starting threads on everybody that the Sox are supposedly interested in and may have talked to at one point or another, Jon Paul Morosi says the Sox plus like 23 other teams are interested in him.

So the Sox are suddenly interested in Boras clients and tons of former Sox players, and everybody else on the planet. This already feels like an offseason where Williams and company have the smoke screen machine going in full force.

Oh nevermind, this is pretty useless as it's just speculation by Morosi. The Sox are one of like 23 other teams who have interest in adding an outfielder or designated hitter, so naturally they'll be connected with Magglio even though they had a pretty ugly divorce.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 19, 2010 -> 11:32 PM)
Magglio was my hero when I was little.

That being said, f*** Maggs.

I once saw him go to throw a baseball to a kid in 2008...only to fake a throw and run the ball in on the third out.

I once saw Mags burn down an orphanage and speed away laughing with the only water supply in a five mile radius.