2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 11:24 AM)
seen it, she looks real good. I've been scanning through that site, didnt need to see Brendan jerking off though.

Saw an interview with Howie after All Stars and he said he and other guys would go into the toilet to do that since there was no camera in there.

Should of warned me about that site. Accidentally saw Dick's yahoo.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)
Saw an interview with Howie after All Stars and he said he and other guys would go into the toilet to do that since there was no camera in there.

Should of warned me about that site. Accidentally saw Dick's yahoo.

Evil's Dick?

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 06:42 PM)
Really? I think a couple episodes have been ok but for most part they have been terrible. I really miss old Eric too.

It's probably the worst season yet. There are way too many characters and filler storylines. I can do without any of the following: Tommy Mickens, Hillbilly werepanthers, Tara, Alcide and Debbie joining another pack which will surely turn out poorly, Sookie babysitting Eric, Sheriff Andy's V addiction.

What happened to the evil fairy angle from the season premiere? Did they decide that was stupid and switch to the vengeful witch storyline?

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 12:58 PM)
It's probably the worst season yet. There are way too many characters and filler storylines. I can do without any of the following: Tommy Mickens, Hillbilly werepanthers, Tara, Alcide and Debbie joining another pack which will surely turn out poorly, Sookie babysitting Eric, Sheriff Andy's V addiction.

What happened to the evil fairy angle from the season premiere? Did they decide that was stupid and switch to the vengeful witch storyline?

I can see your points but I think the new version of Eric has been something different and I thought I would hate the witches stuff but it is fine.

Hope the werepanther stuff goes away soon as well.

Assumed fairy land was destroyed and Sooki was last one.

Can do without Lafayette again, even if he is a medium.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 12:49 PM)
TBS has canceled Lopez Tonight, ratings tanked after being moved back an hour to make room for Conan. Conan isn't even drawing 800k viewers a night.

Conan has been damn good too. Surprised that the ratings have been that awful.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 03:12 PM)
Conan has been damn good too. Surprised that the ratings have been that awful.

Well, because it's on TBS. I am a huge Conan fan and watched him at least 4 nights a week on NBC, but on TBS I don't even remember to catch him once a week. I've probably only seen 5 or 6 episodes this summer. TBS is just not a channel I watch very often.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 01:49 PM)
TBS has canceled Lopez Tonight, ratings tanked after being moved back an hour to make room for Conan. Conan isn't even drawing 800k viewers a night.

Do people even watch late night talk shows anymore?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 12:56 PM)

Apparently Lawon volunteered to be the pawn, and they are thinking about voting him off in case the voted off person automatically becomes HOH which is their theory.

I have a request. Everyone in the world knows they can find Big Brother spoilers anywhere on the internet. When you post them here with spoilers, I cannot resist, but otherwise I easily could. Can we wait to discuss Big Brother events here until after they happened? Tonight's entire show is ruined.

Again, not blaming you, you used spoiler tags. However, I cannot f***ing resist when you put it here, and I don't see how waiting til 8pm tonight would have been a big deal!

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 01:49 PM)

Somewhere, someone will blame Jay Leno.

So since George Lopez's ratings tanked after Conan took his spot, and now George Lopez's show got canceled, can he go around and play the victim and make everyone hate Conan?

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 03:34 PM)
Well, because it's on TBS. I am a huge Conan fan and watched him at least 4 nights a week on NBC, but on TBS I don't even remember to catch him once a week. I've probably only seen 5 or 6 episodes this summer. TBS is just not a channel I watch very often.

See, to me, you aren't competing with live sports at that time, or the Daily Show which does your job way better anyway. The late shows just aren't too important because I can get my fill of celebrity and comedy from any number of mediums.

Plus, just plane tired of Conan.

Conan should of gone to Comedy Central.

Stewart --> Colbert --> Conan

And George Lopez was awful. Just because you are loud doesn't mean you are funny. Terrible show.

Edited by Brian