4/6/11 - Sox vs. Royals - 1:10 (CSN)

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you say so. You should have the definition changed to suit your needs, I'm sure Merriam Webster will comply.

You should adapt some logic to your opinions. It says a lot that you would rather quibble over definition than address the FACT that if you and other defenders believed what you were saying, you would't oppose new hitting coach options since you already acknowledged we'd have nothing to lose. That's the bottom line. Your argument is just a big hole.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 08:34 PM)
Away? You wanted to keep him?

Yes, we traded way too low on him. If nothing else, wait another month and try to get a package better than what you'd get for trading away junk for junk.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:33 PM)
Drafting, signing, and calling up Gordon Beckham and Chris Sale? Signing Adam Dunn? Signing Jesse Crain? Not signing Jenks to the deal that Boston did?

I wasn't thinking draft. Dunn was a no-brainer. I don't think signing an up and down reliever like Crain for three years qualifies as a good move.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:32 PM)
What a f***ing moron KW is for signing Teahen.

Chris Getz and Josh Fields, for Mark Teahen and cash.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:34 PM)
Man it's too bad because Teahen seems like a really nice guy and if it was at all possible for me to feel sorry for multi-millionaires, I would definitely feel sorry for him.

Yeah I feel bad for him. He's a really good guy, I wish him well...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:34 PM)
Away? You wanted to keep him?

I can't think of anyone on here who wanted to keep him. Plus with the way the FA market crumbled because of the financial crisis, there was no one taking on salaries and giving back real prospects at that time. Anything else there is revisionist history.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:35 PM)
You should adapt some logic to your opinions. It says a lot that you would rather quibble over definition than address the FACT that if you and other defenders believed what you were saying, you would't oppose new hitting coach options since you already acknowledged we'd have nothing to lose. That's the bottom line.

You've repeatedly shown that you do not understand what I've said, multiple times now.

I'll go over this one last time for you, because you need me too...read slow, because I'm typing slow, so you'll understand.

I don't believe hitting coaches matter.

Thus, I don't believe replacing a hitting coach will matter, either.

Ergo, I'm NOT contradicting myself, I'm agreeing with myself that they don't matter, thus replacing one wouldn't matter.

Logic applied. If you still don't understand that logic, which you asked be applied, then I cannot help you.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 08:37 PM)
That IS a rule around here.

Oz will be gone if we have a s***ty first half. disappointing road trip if we don't rally to win. Same ol s***. Can't win in our own divisional games.