4/6/11 - Sox vs. Royals - 1:10 (CSN)

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 05:06 PM)
I don't know how you can feel that way. I'd rather lose 6-0 then score 4 off the second best closer in baseball with two out and nobody on to take the lead only to give the game away.

Because I have been coping with this loss for 3-4 innings now, so if we lose, I won't feel that different. A win would be awesome, but I feel like we should have already lost.

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 09:08 PM)
Because I have been coping with this loss for 3-4 innings now, so if we lose, I won't feel that different. A win would be awesome, but I feel like we should have already lost.

I feel great about the comeback no matter what, but it's buzzkill to hit Soria like that and not win.

GO SOX!

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 04:09 PM)
Oh, so he has not been the best reliever so far? K, gotcha.

Who gives a s***, it's two games into the year. At this rate, Adam Dunn is going to have like 36 appendectomies but I don't think there's enough appendix even in a man his size for that many operations.

The White Sox were the best offense in the history of the game after 1 game, so let's just go ahead and declare it.

He's been in 2 games. Let them pitch a bit, K?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 04:08 PM)

Meh, I'm different, I guess. Kinda like that game in 2006 where we were down 9-1 to the Astros in the 8th inning, tied it, and went on to lose in extras. That loss hurt.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:12 PM)
Meh, I'm different, I guess. Kinda like that game in 2006 where we were down 9-1 to the Astros in the 8th inning, tied it, and went on to lose in extras. That loss hurt.

yeah i agree, much worse to get all excited and think you're gonna win.

blueballin' the hell outta me

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
Jeffress is sick. I hate to say it, but the Royals are gonna be a powerhouse soon. Yes, powerhouse. They've got too much sick talent. They just need half of these guys to pan out.

Indeed

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 05:12 PM)
Who gives a s***, it's two games into the year. At this rate, Adam Dunn is going to have like 36 appendectomies but I don't think there's enough appendix even in a man his size for that many operations.

The White Sox were the best offense in the history of the game after 1 game, so let's just go ahead and declare it.

He's been in 2 games. Let them pitch a bit, K?

Ok, then I don't want to see one single opinion out of you on anything in the majors until the appropriate number of games have been played. K? You seriously need to calm down and maybe count to 10 or something. You've clearly got some issues over there.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
Jeffress is sick. I hate to say it, but the Royals are gonna be a powerhouse soon. Yes, powerhouse. They've got too much sick talent. They just need half of these guys to pan out.

It says a lot they got that run in the ninth. I KNOW IT'S EARLY but that's pretty impressive to not just let the favored White Sox mow them down in the ninth and win the f***ing game.