4/7/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 1:10 (CSN)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:20 AM)
Lilli in Right? Ugh.

Eh, he's our best back up defensive of. Keep Q's bat in the lineup while improving the d in the outfield after yesterdays terrible performance, I'm ok with it.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 09:26 AM)
Eh, he's our best back up defensive of. Keep Q's bat in the lineup while improving the d in the outfield after yesterdays terrible performance, I'm ok with it.

I know I am not pining for Milledge after the disaster that he has been defensively. I sure don't remember hearing reviews like that before about him being THAT bad out there.

Anyways, why not go with Rios in RF and Lilli in CF? I think the team is better overall defensively like that.

I'm sorry, but it's a complete joke that Lillibridge is starting today. We need all the offense we can get against Price and Millidge crushes lefties. I know Millidge had a bad game yesterday and has looked iffy in the OF so far, but let's give the guy a chance. He can be a valuable role player for us, Lillibridge not so much. Hopefully Lillibridge gets sent down when Peavy comes back, because I never want to see him starting in a corner OF spot again for the rest o my life.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 10:27 AM)
Boo Manny?

Nevermind...

Manny Ramirez is not in Thursday's lineup against the White Sox.

Ramirez is away from the team due to "personal reasons," but should be back for Friday's game. Johnny Damon will be the designated hitter Thursday while Sam