April 11th Game Thread White Sox versus Athletics

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be Debbie Downer but it's gotten to the point with me now that whenever Mark pitches I expect a pretty weak performance. I'm expecting a down year for him.

It's sort of like Freddy last year. Expect a weak performance and occasionally get pleasantly surprised.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 11:31 AM)
I hate to be Debbie Downer but it's gotten to the point with me now that whenever Mark pitches I expect a pretty weak performance. I'm expecting a down year for him.

It's sort of like Freddy last year. Expect a weak performance and occasionally get pleasantly surprised.

Way to be a Debbie Downer.

I do agree though.

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)

I dunno, Deborah. He was pretty decent against the Indians (most of it, anyway), and the A's offense has little/nothing on it I'm very scared of. I believe in Mark!

debbie-downer-7.jpg

I nominate to the admins to change BigSqwert's nickname from "Chopper 2 Hopper" to "Debbie Downer". :D

i agree, and i think i heard they said hes lifetime 4-13 or something against them. i have the least amount of faith in buehrle,of all the starters. heres hoping they pull it out :headbang :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 02:32 PM)
i agree, and i think i heard they said hes lifetime 4-13 or something against them. i have the least amount of faith in buehrle,of all the starters. heres hoping they pull it out :headbang :gosoxretro:

4-13 with a 3.90 ERA, which is the definition of bad luck W-L-wise.