Osama Bin Laden Dead

SoxFanForever

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 2, 2011 -> 12:34 AM)
No, Bin Laden was killed 3 days ago. They officially confirmed it today with DNA tests.

Sounds like this happened today. Mother Jones is doing some great reporting on this. Found a report from earlier today from Pakistan about a helicopter crash and an explosion/gunfire. http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetai...amp;dt=5/2/2011

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 2, 2011 -> 12:18 AM)
Needless to say, neat to see how something good is bringing together a LOT of people.

On a side note, I just joined Twitter like 2 hrs ago and your dumbass picture was one of the first things I saw for some reason, scary stuff.

Anywho, back on topic, Go America!

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 2, 2011 -> 01:18 AM)
Needless to say, neat to see how something good is bringing together a LOT of people.

Almost everyone, a lot of people are either cynical, or just plain hating for lack of a better word

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 2, 2011 -> 12:22 AM)
On a side note, I just joined Twitter like 2 hrs ago and your dumbass picture was one of the first things I saw for some reason, scary stuff.

Anywho, back on topic, Go America!

Was it my penis?

Osama's stated goal was not to defeat the US straight up in a military conflict (which is not possible) but to bankrupt us by overreacting and nearly punching ourselves out. How's that working out for us? Just asking.

This happened because of robust intelligence and special ops work, and had nothing to do with military presence in Iraq or Afghanistan... something I've been screaming for 7, 8 years now

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 2, 2011 -> 01:36 AM)
Osama's stated goal was not to defeat the US straight up in a military conflict (which is not possible) but to bankrupt us by overreacting and nearly punching ourselves out. How's that working out for us? Just asking.

This happened because of robust intelligence and special ops work, and had nothing to do with military presence in Iraq or Afghanistan... something I've been screaming for 7, 8 years now

I wonder if they tortured the guy that gave up the courier.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 1, 2011 -> 11:37 PM)
And as usual, us Americans getting alittle too carried away here.

I know I'll probably get blasted for this, but I agree. Some of the pictures and videos I've seen make me shake my head. There's a difference between celebrating and throwing an outdoor frat party.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 2, 2011 -> 01:30 AM)
I know I'll probably get blasted for this, but I agree. Some of the pictures and videos I've seen make me shake my head. There's a difference between celebrating and throwing an outdoor frat party.

I'm with you. I'm glad the dude is dead, but the way some people are celebrating this kind of makes me feel gross.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 2, 2011 -> 07:30 AM)

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ May 2, 2011 -> 07:32 AM)
I'm with you. I'm glad the dude is dead, but the way some people are celebrating this kind of makes me feel gross.

With all due respect, WTF???????

He was responsible for 9-f***ing-11!!!!!

Are you 2 nuts?????

Please reconsider your position. That mother f***er is responsible for so

much HELL in America. Deaths. 9-11!!! WE SHOULD f***ING CELEBRATE

LIKE ITS A WS TITLE!!!!!

Gosh I am disappointed in you 2.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 2, 2011 -> 02:00 AM)
With all due respect, WTF???????

He was responsible for 9-f***ing-11!!!!!

Are you 2 nuts?????

Please reconsider your position. That mother f***er is responsible for so

much HELL in America. Deaths. 9-11!!! WE SHOULD f***ING CELEBRATE

LIKE ITS A WS TITLE!!!!!

Gosh I am disappointed in you 2.

evil terrorists have feelings too you know

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 2, 2011 -> 08:03 AM)
evil terrorists have feelings too you know

Great line. When you said evil terrorists I thought of the Austin Powers movies.

I'm just so disappointed in those two I don't know what to say.

My god. Think of those of you that had relatives die in 9-11.

This motherf***er that we killed was responsible for what, 3000 or more

deaths?

And we kill him and you are upset because we are f***ing celebrating??

I don't get it sometimes.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 2, 2011 -> 02:06 AM)
Great line. When you said evil terrorists I thought of the Austin Powers movies.

I'm just so disappointed in those two I don't know what to say.

My god. Think of those of you that had relatives die in 9-11.

This motherf***er that we killed was responsible for what, 3000 or more

deaths?

And we kill him and you are upset because we are f***ing celebrating??

I don't get it sometimes.

You think college kids need to just get drunk for this and scream about the USA? because I guarantee this is what is happening for 70% of the kids on campuses. I just kind of hate that people use something as important as this just to act like jackasses.

Edited by kjshoe04