White Sox at Rangers, 7:05, CSN

iamshack

QUOTE (flavum @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:56 PM)
Looks like new cells are popping up west of Arlington. Hopefully after that passes, they can finish it.

Floyd on 4 days rest?

WHACK. I'm waiting for my windows to break.

The field drains well here... but I wonder if they will wait for this line to come through. This is round 4.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:53 PM)
It's cool, be ridiculous. Everyone KNOWS is the most unofficial "nickname" ever given to a Sox player on this board. Of course since I made the comment you automatically think that it bothers me and you will leave it, if for nothing else to "annoy" me. (Something my cousin used to try... when we were 9)

Lol, yeah I was SECONDS away from taking it down after being there for months and months, but when I saw your post I just HAD to leave it there!

Get over yourself, it's staying and it's nothing to do with you. The fact that it bothers you enough to request it be changed is hilarious.

QUOTE (OilCan @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:05 PM)
here we go again tarrant co...severe t storm warning. 60 mph winds.

last radar I saw looks like there's nothing behind what's there now, so if they haven't called it yet, I hope they just stay and play it.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:38 PM)
That's the last line... but are they going to wait another 30-45 minutes and resume?

Unless they didn't cancel it to try to make sure as many fans stayed around with the horrible weather, I'm not sure why they would have waited this long.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 24, 2011 -> 11:01 PM)
4 games back of DET, the team we have to beat IMO.

while this is probably true, and I dont expect the tribe to keep it up, its tough to write off any team that has an 11 game edge in the loss column.

Not to be a defeatist but with our bullpen, I think we were better off getting this rained out.

We got to go thru Olman (sp) and the other stiffs to get to Crain, Thornton, Sergio.

I don't like our chances even with the 2 run lead.

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:10 PM)
while this is probably true, and I dont expect the tribe to keep it up, its tough to write off any team that has an 11 game edge in the loss column.

and you'd be right. But man have they had some magical moments and with more than a 100 games left, I just don't see it. But hey, you never know. It's great for the franchise because their fan base has responded and they're packing the house and sticking around late because of their last at bat heroics.