Contemplating Roster Moves

elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 05:57 PM)
I am thinking Teahan is back Friday. Anyone hear different. Who goes down? Bruney maybe? Any other moves possible. Forget Viciedo as I am sure he satys in the minors untila t least mid-July or later

Be careful, it is Teahen and not Teahan, someone "jumped my kitchen" on that same type earlier this year.

With that, Bruney is down. But there seems to be hints via the Score that a larger move is coming. How much longer can Teahen be on his rehab assignment?

QUOTE (Springfield SoxFan @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 12:02 AM)
Be careful, it is Teahen and not Teahan, someone "jumped my kitchen" on that same type earlier this year.

With that, Bruney is down. But there seems to be hints via the Score that a larger move is coming. How much longer can Teahen be on his rehab assignment?

I think he was scheduled to come back and Ozzie wanted him ready to play a variety of positions. OF, IB and 3B. Now I don't get the SCORE so I won't rule out a major move, but really who is available to fill a need we have? Maybe relief pitching, but we need a posiiton player and even though they all haven't performed to expectations there aren't many choices.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 06:51 PM)
I think he was scheduled to come back and Ozzie wanted him ready to play a variety of positions. OF, IB and 3B. Now I don't get the SCORE so I won't rule out a major move, but really who is available to fill a need we have? Maybe relief pitching, but we need a posiiton player and even though they all haven't performed to expectations there aren't many choices.

If you have itunes, you can stream WSCR.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 09:05 AM)
Does that pick up the games as well, or does it work the same as the website stream that blacks out the games?

It switches over to Sporting News Radio during games. If you want to stream MLB games, you have to by the MLB AtBat app for mobile phones. The Score does not stream any games.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 01:04 PM)
We should be seeing Teahen for Marquez anytime now.

Pretty clear from how the 8th inning went that they're not ready to use Crain unless they absolutely need to tonight, with that bruise, so that must be why Marquez is still here.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 3, 2011 -> 10:10 PM)
Pretty clear from how the 8th inning went that they're not ready to use Crain unless they absolutely need to tonight, with that bruise, so that must be why Marquez is still here.

I think that is why Bruney is here too. Marquez is the emergency guy. If it all works out, Bruney will bump Pena when we drop the six man rotation.