Floyd @ twinkies 6/15 7:10pm CST

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mauer will likely be activated for Friday's game....so we just miss him.

He would have been good for 3 hits against us tmrw. Nishioka will likely be starting at SS with Casilla sliding over to 2nd.

Kubel, Glen Perkins, Thome and Denard Span aren't far away. Nathan, too.

I'm really thinking if the White Sox can't beat the Twins it would be an amazing story to come back and win the division....as long as it's not the Tigers.

The weird thing is that their chemistry might be lost if they change 25% of their roster and the AA/AAA players who've led them the last two weeks all go back down.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 01:06 AM)
The question is, why do all of our pitchers die against the twins? Whether it's by power or small stuff, we give up everything. It wouldn't look worse if they had our signs.

They hit to all fields, they bunt, they steal at will against us.

And they can hit the bomb against us occasionally.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 08:44 PM)
I just hate anything that has to do with Boston. Don't even like hockey or even know a single player on the Bruins. I only know Luongo and the Sedins on Vancouver.

I am not a Boston fan just hate Luango.

I love the over extended roll over to 3rd on the slider. It looks like a little leaguer throwing their hands at the ball because they are afraid to get hit by the ball. So glad there is no accountability at all in the organization and we allow player decisions to be made by someones gut. Maybe next we can ask the chicken who can predict the lotto numbers next.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:52 AM)
I'm glad they're not taking Pavano the other way like the Tigers did. That could hurt his confidence.

This has been a pathetic clinic by our righty hitters.

Edited by fathom