Gamethread: 6/26/2011, 1:10 p.m.; Nationals @ White Sox

maggsmaggs

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 02:25 PM)
It seems every memory in my head of Beckham hitting a HR or a rope into the OF is from a hanging curveball or slow slider or basically anything but a fastball.

That's what I recall too...not him hitting fastballs from anyone.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)
omar ruined that inning with a bad at-bat

the day off for morel is not a bad idea as he played the whole last two games. I rather Teahen been there over Omar though

I'd actually rather have Teahen over Dunn

OV had a job to do and did not do it.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 02:31 PM)
omar ruined that inning with a bad at-bat

the day off for morel is not a bad idea as he played the whole last two games. I rather Teahen been there over Omar though

I'd actually rather have Teahen over Dunn

Teahen is in there at 3b. Omar is playing SS and giving Alexei the day off.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 01:28 PM)
Dunn f***ing sucks. I hope we can get rid of him sooner rather than later. Send him back to the NL.

If he keeps this up, Kenny will put him on the waiver wire, hoping that some in-the-running NL team that needs a LH bat for the stretch run and beyond will pick up his contract, just like Kenny did with Rios from Toronto. But 3+ years left makes it a long shot...

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 07:30 PM)
Dunn is so bad that when you describe him you're going to automatically sounds hyperbolic without intending to. I can K at his rate for half the price.

Ozzie just needs to stop playing him against lefties. Hell, any confience he had after Friday night probably was negatively impacted after he struggled against the lefty yesterday.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 01:33 PM)
Ozzie just needs to stop playing him against lefties. Hell, any confience he had after Friday night probably was negatively impacted after he struggled against the lefty yesterday.

Have you ever seen a fall of this magnitude by a proven player over the course of one offseason in history? I know Wite's faith has to be waning by now.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 11:33 AM)

How true. He should never start against a lefty and if Ozzie hasn't figured that out..... :chimp