AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

Balta1701

YEAH! HELL YEAH!!! :gosox1:

Bruney has been dissed a lot but I kinda like that guy and have since he first came up. Sure he had a few rough outings but he hasn't been all that bad and has been pretty darn good a few times out when he was really needing to be. As for Juan Pierre, I'm not gonna rag on him any more, not that I did a lot. He's been coming up huge. GO SOX!!! It's all good (at least for the moment).

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:20 PM)
They apparently clinched it today. I think the last team to lead the series gets the cup, and the since the Cubs can only tie the series, the Sox locked it up, I believe.

This is true. They only had the "last team to win" rule last year because it was the first year.

i would like to thank bucket of suck and CLEE 45 for declaring the game over in the 5th inning and proclaiming randy wells to be untouchable. without your undying support and unwavering loyalty, the sox never would have made this comeback

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:38 PM)
i would like to thank bucket of suck and CLEE 45 for declaring the game over in the 5th inning and proclaiming randy wells to be untouchable. without your undying support and unwavering loyalty, the sox never would have made this comeback

LOL. I hope you take this as a compliment KyYlE....for some reason I picture your real world self to look much like your avatar on Soxtalk. :headbang

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:53 PM)
LOL. I hope you take this as a compliment KyYlE....for some reason I picture your real world self to look much like your avatar on Soxtalk. :headbang

Rob Van Winkle stole my look in the early 90s. i have that hat, but my jacket is green