White Sox vs Cubs First Pitch 3:10 CT

Kyyle23

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:27 PM)
This is Chicago's revenge for everyone who leaves and laughs at us during the winter. We might suffer through the snow, but I never have to worry about seeing my Sox!

Half the country being destroyed this year isn't good enough revenge for you?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 11:23 AM)
Everyone join me in the angry email to Fox. Last week I was polite. This week I tried to express outrage, without swearing so that hopefully they'd still read it.

Done. Thanks for the link and I wasn't polite at all this time, though I did refrain from f***ing swearing. :gosox1:

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 12:17 PM)
Stupid MLBTV blackout restrictions for Saturday and Sunday...anyone know of another way I can watch the game online?

Sunday too!?! Why Sunday?

I'm trying to figure out how to watch today as well... urg. :(

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:20 PM)
Sunday too!?! Why Sunday?

I'm trying to figure out how to watch today as well... urg. :(

The Extra Innings package really is one of the great inventions in world history. Only about $25 a month. I blow more than that in a week on forties.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 03:25 PM)
The Extra Innings package really is one of the great inventions in world history. Only about $25 a month. I blow more than that in a week on forties.

Of course, Fox doesn't care today.

What network is carrying the game tomorrow? I'm guessing it will be back to business as usual and the game will not be blacked out on mlb.tv as it is today.

bumma

Oh well - GO SOX!

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 12:17 PM)
Stupid MLBTV blackout restrictions for Saturday and Sunday...anyone know of another way I can watch the game online?

Regarding Sunday...

What you talkin about Willis??

Sunday is on WGN and mlb.tv

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 03:31 PM)
That is true. I'm just saying overall for people that don't live in the Chicagoland area. It's most definitely worth it.

Just pisses me off that I spend $200 a year on this package and Fox gets to ruin 5 or 6 of my saturdays a year by having the good matchup and then showing me some crappy 14-2 Mets win.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 01:25 PM)

What's the Extra Inning package? And man, $25 a week on forties? You might want to talk to someone about that... :lolhitting

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:40 PM)
What's the Extra Inning package? And man, $25 a week on forties? You might want to talk to someone about that... :lolhitting

Direct TV package. Access to all 30 teams (most of the time). And never. I live for forties. Long as I run my ten miles a week I'm good.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)
Regarding Sunday...

What you talkin about Willis??

Sunday is on WGN and mlb.tv

On Sundays, MLBTV is blacked out if the start time is after 5:00 PM ET. I can't remember when that's actually affected my viewing abilities (when was our last Sunday night game? anyone?), but it's still a dumb policy.

And I don't get WGN. :o

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:43 PM)
Direct TV package. Access to all 30 teams (most of the time). And never. I live for forties. Long as I run my ten miles a week I'm good.

Is that your 20 half miles runs to the liquor store?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:32 PM)
Just pisses me off that I spend $200 a year on this package and Fox gets to ruin 5 or 6 of my saturdays a year by having the good matchup and then showing me some crappy 14-2 Mets win.

Little more than that balta with Hd add on. And Nashville has new York new York.. a big ole f u to fox, but I'm almost used to it now.. no I'm not. Ugh, off to search the bowels of the internet to find a feed

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 01:43 PM)

Maybe I should get in on this Direct TV thing. I have Time Warner and it sucks. It's expensive ($120 a month for high-speed internet and cable with DVR, HD channels, and all that special stuff), the customer service is crappy, the extra channels are mostly the same as the regular channels (I really don't see the difference) and I definitely don't get special sports packages. I just don't know how to get Direct TV in and TWC out smoothly. And what about my internet? Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhh.