White Sox vs. Twins, 1:10 CT, CSN

kageman129

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 06:41 PM)
Swarzak has nothing out there. I'll be disappointed if we don't hit at least 2 homers against him.

Hope they realize soon he doesn't have anything. That called third strike to CQ looked like a gift to Swarzak by the ump

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 01:41 PM)
Swarzak has nothing out there. I'll be disappointed if we don't hit at least 2 homers against him.

the opposing pitcher and his stuff is irrelevant to the outcome of the White Sox offense

if they overswing and are not selective it will be a quick and embarrassing end yet again

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 01:42 PM)
No hustle by Rios on another weak chopper. Don't worry, he said he'll be better during the 2nd half.

And a terrible swing on a terrible pitch, a high hanger that he managed to jam himself on. At this point, he's simply a brutally inept, chronically joyless baseball player. Hate watching him "play."

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 06:45 PM)
And a terrible swing on a terrible pitch, a high hanger that he managed to jam himself on. At this point, he's simply a brutally inept, chronically joyless baseball player. Hate watching him "play."

I'm not exaggerating when I say he's had the worst at bats the last few weeks I've ever seen a hitter have for the White Sox. It's not like he's swinging and missing. Rather, he just hits the ball with so little authority.