7-20: Sox (47-50) vs. Royals (39-58); 7:10; CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 08:06 PM)
How many ppl here want Dunn to retire? I do, sadly. There have been rumours swirling that if his struggles continue he will walk away from baseball. So that does mean we dont owe him the money on his remaining years of the contract. We can certainly somehow retool the roster with that money, especially 3B or sumthing

There's no way Dunn walks away from $44 million.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 09:19 PM)
There's no way Dunn walks away from $44 million.

Maybe he pulls off a Gil Meche and sees that he sucked so bad for the team and do something good by not taking the money

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 08:22 PM)
see the trailer for the remake? Looks good, but I'm a fan of the carpernter film too.

Yeah I saw it....not sure how thats going to go. I dont remember a woman or a black guy being on the Norwegian team.

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 08:21 PM)
Maybe he pulls off a Gil Meche and sees that he sucked so bad for the team and do something good by not taking the money

Meche walked away from $12 million. Dunn's amount is nearly 4 times that.

If we somehow get rid of Rios's contracts just somehow and Dunn walks away from the game and leaves the money on the table since he is so horrible, then I would be all in for signing Albert Pujols or Prince Fielder. But ofcourse I am just dreaming.