How bad is Alex Rios on the suck-o-meter?

sin city sox fan

Rank Alex Rios on the suck-o-meter  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Alex Rios

• sucks
    • really sucks
    • really really sucks
    • really really really sucks
    • sucks more than Monica Lewinsky

Yeah, I know SINCE, lol.

3 month long vacations will do that to a person. Six weeks, fine. But this is too long.

That's why I went to the library and checked out about 30 books today...can't wait for my teaching job to start at the end of the month (in Shanghai) and to forget about this year's White Sox until the offseason at least.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 05:14 AM)
Yeah, I know SINCE, lol.

3 month long vacations will do that to a person. Six weeks, fine. But this is too long.

That's why I went to the library and checked out about 30 books today...can't wait for my teaching job to start at the end of the month (in Shanghai) and to forget about this year's White Sox until the offseason at least.

Are you married? If not, are there available women for you in Shanghai? Do you do well over there?

G/f in the Philippines. "Mistress" in Bandung, Indonesia, lol.

Joking.

Well...Americans are more popular in Taiwan, Thailand and the Phillipines, but I do alright Greg, thanks for asking.

Just got divorced finally this year after being separated for 6 years. So finally can breathe again and enjoy being single and unattached.

The girl I really want to marry lives in Nanjing, China.

Edited by caulfield12

Other than :

Mis-reading balls off the bat

Taking incorrect routes

Acquiescing to infielders on CF plays

Pulling up short on the warning track (fear of the wall)

Mis-timing jumps at the wall

Overthrowing the cutoff man

Throwing to the wrong base allowing runner to advance, ......he's doing great out there.

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 10:52 PM)
Other than :

Mis-reading balls off the bat

Taking incorrect routes

Acquiescing to infielders on CF plays

Pulling up short on the warning track (fear of the wall)

Mis-timing jumps at the wall

Overthrowing the cutoff man

Throwing to the wrong base allowing runner to advance, ......he's doing great out there.

I think they are making sure Viciedo doesn't make those mistakes and that's why he's not up here yet.

He should've been pulled after the first inning today, it was clear he had no interest in playing today. But Ozzie didn't, so we were all lucky enough to see him in the third inning turning a single into a triple on an ole' attempt at fielding.

What an embarrassment he is.

I have grilled Juan Pierre in the past, but at least the dude tries out there. Rios should be ashamed of himself, and Ozzie should be as well, for playing him.

He should've been pulled after the first inning today, it was clear he had no interest in playing today. But Ozzie didn't, so we were all lucky enough to see him in the third inning turning a single into a triple on an ole' attempt at fielding.

What an embarrassment he is.

I have grilled Juan Pierre in the past, but at least the dude tries out there. Rios should be ashamed of himself, and Ozzie should be as well, for playing him.

Gee, ya, think?

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 01:58 AM)
I think that Soxtalk.com needs more "Alex Rios sucks" threads.

The whole first page could be nothing but threads trashing Rios and it still wouldn't fully articulate what a waste of space he is.