Gamethread: White Sox vs Angels

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 11:56 PM)
DFA Frasor he is worthless ................Hawk say it like it is for once this team is horses*** quit the excuses every night!

uh, he is a type b free agent next year

Edited by MAX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 10:56 PM)
Frasor is just awful. KW is very lucky that Stewart has been effective so far. Brutal job by Ozzie tonight of not bringing in Thornton to face Aybar, but who the hell cares now.

I shall dub him Tony Pena II-the suckwell coming to a loss near you..

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 04:56 AM)
When are the Sox going to change this f***ing coaching staff?

It makes me giddy to think that the Marlins really might have to give up something to get Ozzie this offseason.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 11:57 PM)
This one is on OG, beckham sould sit tomorrow, frasor was the sacrificial lamb tonight. This team ain't making the playoffs, get over it. Playoff teams don't play like this

If we win this series and detroit loses theirs, I'll be back on board, until then, I'm done.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 05:56 AM)
When are the Sox going to change this f***ing coaching staff?

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 05:56 AM)
We got to get on a run soon or this division will get away from us.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 05:57 AM)
This one is on OG, beckham sould sit tomorrow, frasor was the sacrificial lamb tonight. This team ain't making the playoffs, get over it. Playoff teams don't play like this

1.) When the season ends. Oz will announce shortly after the season he's off to Florida. GM will be replaced, too.

2.) You are kidding right? Yeah you were kidding.

3.) Season is FINALLY officially over tonight. 6.5 back is too many games. Halleluia. Now everybody will finally agree it's OVA.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 11:59 PM)
The best Sox can do is split the series.

I forgot they had two off days this week. Detroit already won their series then right? Ha! f*** this team.

Edited by MAX

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 12:58 AM)
Who cares Sox will not spend any money in draft on anyone good anyway.

Read somewhere the sox spend the least in the ML on the draft... That's one of the things that has to change, the whole structure in the org, the whole mindset

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 12:00 AM)
Read somewhere the sox spend the least in the ML on the draft... That's one of the things that has to change, the whole structure in the org, the whole mindset

Sadly, I think they need to change owners to change that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 12:59 AM)
1.) When the season ends. Oz will announce shortly after the season he's off to Florida. GM will be replaced, too.

3.) Season is FINALLY officially over tonight. 6.5 back is too many games. Halleluia. Now everybody will finally agree it's OVA.

Ozzie can't announce he's going to Florida he's still under contract next year

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Aug 24, 2011 -> 12:00 AM)

That is why I said what I said!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 10:59 PM)

We still have 6 games left against the Tigers. Only need to gain 1/2 game in action outside of those series.