9/2 - Sox @ DET; Danks vs. Ver-Zeus-Der

witesoxfan

In 29 innings this year, Justin Dumbass has allowed 6 homers to the White Sox. That is roughly 33% of his homers in roughly 13.5% of his innings.

Danks is money. Even as good as this lineup is against LHP, I do not see either starting pitcher getting a decision. I don't foresee Valverde losing his perfection. Thornton will throw, and that is all I know.

ALSO, I KNOW THAT I WILL BE DRUNK TONIGHT, SEPTEMBER THE 1ST.

ALSO, I KNOW THAT I WILL AGAIN BE DRUNK SEPTEMBER THE 2ND.

ALSO, I KNOW THAT I WILL HOPE THE WHITE SOX WIN AND WILL CARE LESS WHETHER THEY WIN OR LOSE.

ALSO, I HOPE THAT I GET LAID. PRAY FOR ME. WHITE BOYS LIKE ME NEED IT.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 01:25 PM)
After this weekend it finally is over. I would think Jerry will start the housecleaning after this weekend series.

LOL, you think people are going to start losing their jobs on September 5th? Really?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 06:29 PM)
LOL, you think people are going to start losing their jobs on September 5th? Really?

After we get swept I think Jerry will start finalizing plans to dump both KW and Oz. The two feuders dug their own graves so to speak with their inability to work together. They had time to patch things up; they didn't. Both gawn.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 11:25 AM)
After this weekend it finally is over. I would think Jerry will start the housecleaning after this weekend series.

you're predicting failure this weekend? I'm appalled. But seriously, the Sox are playing better ball these days, coming off another winning month in August, and playing with nothing to lose and everything to gain. I think Detroit's sphincter factor tightens up this weekend and we take 2 if not 3 (if Danksy Cat can keep us in the 1st game).

And hopefully KC finds a way to bring us back to 4 out in the loss column today.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 01:29 PM)

JR will fire everyone on 9/5, then Hahn will package Dunn/Rios/Peavy for some low level prospects, and lastly Ozzie will take over for Florida on 9/6 and lead them to the NLCS ultimately losing to the Phillies.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 01:10 PM)
If there is any pitcher that I'd want to go up against Verlander, Danks/Buerhle would be my choices. These two give us the best chance to win. Anyone disagree?

Agree. Get it done, Danksy!

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 07:39 AM)
Outstanding. I will give you your props. I also hope you finally lose your virginity.

dude, spreading hatred with your words. I simply have not gotten any in 8 months. That is way longer than any person needs to go. Rosey gets tired after a while.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)
sigh....the sore will just not heal or become infected...it just sits there for me to pick at and get pissed off at.......

Not pitching Verlander today may haunt them.........

Even more so if we beat them tomorrow.