Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 07:41 PM)
This is probably TMI, but I had to get some skin cysts removed. It was awesome. By awesome I of course mean not awesome.

When they operated on my balls, they said I didn't need much anesthetic. Nor did I take a single painkiller afterwards. Man up. :lolhitting

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 06:14 PM)
i love Papa John's pizza. It's no Aurelieo's but it's better than Pizza Hut

You disgust me. Almost as much as their horrible pizza does. A $5 Little Ceasars pizza is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Papa Johns pizza.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 06:58 PM)
Yeah I don't get it, Papa Johns isn't anything amazing but they are better than majority of the other chains.

I always liked them but haven't eaten there in a couple years because of 2 straight times they screwed up my order. I typically can get a good quality pizza for 1/3 that price at Aldi, and it's fresh when I take it out of the oven.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 05:15 PM)
You disgust me. Almost as much as their horrible pizza does. A $5 Little Ceasars pizza is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Papa Johns pizza.

I used to love Little Ceasars. Haven't had one in years. Their Crazy Bread was the best

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 05:05 AM)
F*** this severe weather s***! My parents almost got killed this time.

through the power of facebook i just found out this morning a friend in alabama had her house wiped out by a tornado last night. i didn't watch the news yesterday so had no idea they were even getting storms there as well. Luckily everyone is well....house is total loss.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 08:18 AM)
through the power of facebook i just found out this morning a friend in alabama had her house wiped out by a tornado last night. i didn't watch the news yesterday so had no idea they were even getting storms there as well. Luckily everyone is well....house is total loss.

holy cr@p. Glad everyone is alright, but what a devastating thing to go through and have to rebuild from.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 08:04 AM)
holy cr@p. Glad everyone is alright, but what a devastating thing to go through and have to rebuild from.

other than a broken foot and some stitches everyone is ok. House is toast though.

Papa Johns is pretty terrible. There used to be one in my apartment building in college and I probably never went there.Back then it was Casa Bianca or Ian's for me (There is now an Ian's in Wrigleyville, same thing as the one in Madison, except pricier.)

In terms of chains I dont mind Pizza Hut.

Papa Johns, Little Caesars, Pizza Hut and Dominoes are all on the same level of suck. You can debate all you want, but in the end they are all bottom barrel pizzas. There is good reason they come for 5 bucks and 10 bucks

QUATROS FTW

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 11:30 AM)
Papa Johns, Little Caesars, Pizza Hut and Dominoes are all on the same level of suck. You can debate all you want, but in the end they are all bottom barrel pizzas. There is good reason they come for 5 bucks and 10 bucks

QUATROS FTW

Papa Johns is on a better level than the other 3 imo.

And Dimaggios>Quatros.