Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 13, 2012 -> 10:01 AM)
Yes, I had the same f***in problem when scrolling through the guy and s***, I kept thinking it wasn't picking up every button press on the remote but the new interface seems far improved.

Yeah, it was everyone. Huge improvement here.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 04:56 PM)
Are the CougarLife banner ads really bringing in a lot of business from the Soxtalk population??

:huh

Haha. My wife was wondering what sites I've been visiting to get those.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 03:56 PM)
Are the CougarLife banner ads really bringing in a lot of business from the Soxtalk population??

Definitely serving its purpose for me. Booyah!

Edited by Brian

Those are generated based on your web and search history, gentlemen. I never see anything but ING Direct or Jimmy Johns, since I visit those sites all the time.

So, I guess stop searching for dudes on the internet and you'll stop seeing those banners.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 16, 2012 -> 10:08 AM)
Those are generated based on your web and search history, gentlemen. I never see anything but ING Direct or Jimmy Johns, since I visit those sites all the time.

So, I guess stop searching for dudes on the internet and you'll stop seeing those banners.

I don't know... it has shown me some crazy stuff and my browser deletes all history upon browser close - so it should have nothing to read.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 16, 2012 -> 10:08 AM)

Nah, used to be, but something aint right. I get them at work and on my phone too.

Of course...it could be sites my wife is visiting...which i hadn't really considered...

Edited by G&T

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 03:56 PM)

Does anyone know if these are personalized ads? Lol, not trying to put you on blast Jim.

I just got an exchange training ad up there and today, a couple hours ago, just visited the exact same company's web site. This has happened before with another company.