2012 Video Game Thread

knightni

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 15, 2012 -> 11:10 AM)
Anyone grabbing Diablo III today? Hopefully it doesn't disappoint after 10 years. I never grabbed Starcraft II, but that was the big complaint-- that it was just upgraded visuals and not worth the long wait.

google #error37

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 16, 2012 -> 03:04 PM)
Played for about an hour last night before another log-in error knocked me out. So far so good. A lot like Diablo II, but that's what I expected.

This game is awesome.

I'm only in Act II of Normal, but I can already tell the higher difficulties are going to be really, really tough.

Can't wait to get dat phat loot

I f***ing love Diablo 3. I started the game as a Witch Doctor, boy did that really blow during the early levels, all the perks sucked hard! I'm at level 28 now, if any of y'all want to play, add me on battle.net my tag is TroisPistola#1167. I should probably go to sleep sometime...

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ May 18, 2012 -> 08:52 AM)
Sadly the main boss fights don't get much harder in Nightmare or Hell... but the bluemobs can be ridiculous not hard to kill but impossible without dying.

I'm still in Nightmare. Some of these blue mobs are ridiculous already. I really hate Molten.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 18, 2012 -> 10:47 AM)
I'm thinking about picking up Max Payne 3 today, because I loved the first two so much. However, I know in the end I'll just end up ignoring it and playing sports games. Ugh.

Picked it up. I'm two chapters in and can safely say it's a brutal, violent, enjoyable masterpiece. Max Payne is back and more messed up than ever. The online multiplayer is fun and original, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo pulling the veil off on the tablet based console tonight. Should be interesting. Next xbox should be unveiled tomorrow. Ps4 maybe, but I doubt Sony is ready for that.

Ign also hinted at a fourth console. My guess would be a Valve Steam- box, but maybe Apple wants to get in.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 12:19 PM)
Nintendo pulling the veil off on the tablet based console tonight. Should be interesting. Next xbox should be unveiled tomorrow. Ps4 maybe, but I doubt Sony is ready for that.

Ign also hinted at a fourth console. My guess would be a Valve Steam- box, but maybe Apple wants to get in.

Oh god, and the sales would be off the charts as all the dumb fanboys flock to get the newest and shiniest object crapped out by the Apple machine.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 08:40 PM)
Oh god, and the sales would be off the charts as all the dumb fanboys flock to get the newest and shiniest object crapped out by the Apple machine.

You hate apple fanboys, and yet you are the exact opposite of one. So you're just as bad as the fanboys themselves.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 02:59 PM)
You hate apple fanboys, and yet you are the exact opposite of one. So you're just as bad as the fanboys themselves.

Except I don't spend my money like an idiot. I'd rather hate one brand and be open to all other kinds, than to be obsessed with one brand, and ignore all the other many options.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 03:01 PM)
Except I don't spend my money like an idiot. I'd rather hate one brand and be open to all other kinds, than to be obsessed with one brand, and ignore all the other many options.

You gotta have money to spend money!

If those people like the products and can afford them, what's the big deal? Apple does not put out low-quality product.