Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

Video: Cutler’s Unkind Message For Martz

Cutler was caught on camera Sunday night shaking his head while taking in a playcall through his headset and then moments later a parabolic sideline mic picked up some unkind words that appear to be pointed at Martz.

The video shows Cutler breaking the huddle and screaming something towards the sideline. While the audio isn’t 100 percent clear, he appears to be saying: “Tell Martz I say f”"k him.”

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 17, 2011 -> 06:51 AM)
Ha, just a little.

Tebow reminds me so much of Steve Young that it's silly, but Steve Young also got to sit behind Joe Montana and work with one of the greatest football minds of all time, so he had a lot going for him. If the Bills were to acquire him in the offseason - which I think I'd honestly put at 50% right now because I know that Ralph Wilson really likes him, there were reports that the Bills were looking to move up to a similar spot to draft him, Chan Gailey would work an offense around your abilities if you threw it backwards every time, John Elway and John Fox seemingly don't like him, and there is a distinct possibility that both Brandon Lloyd and Eddie Royal end up changing teams in the next 48 hours leaving Tebow with virtually no weapons and, like I mentioned earlier, setting him up for failure to justify a trade to the fan base - it would be with the intention to either have him start in the next 2 seasons. If he flops in Denver, I don't know if he'll be mentally prepared for that. Hopefully he would be, because I do think he could be a great QB in this league. And, even though Fitz isn't exactly Joe Montana, he's still very smart and does a great job attacking defenses as well as he can.

Tebow is nowhere near Steve Young like, not even close.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 17, 2011 -> 12:53 PM)
I'm not saying they are great. They are passable if Cutler has time. Offensive line has to come first.

Passable with a s*** load of other "ifs" isn't passable. Angelo is a heaping bowl of fail and I look forward to winning 9-10 games, maybe getting a WC spot, and then extending our front office of buffoons another year.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 17, 2011 -> 06:32 PM)
I wonder why the Bears are getting into London so late. Bucs arrived today.

2 years ago, the Bucks treated it like a west coast trip and arrived on Friday, and lost. Last year, the Saints arrived at the start of the week and won. The Bucks are trying a different tack than what happened to them last time.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 17, 2011 -> 05:32 PM)
I wonder why the Bears are getting into London so late. Bucs arrived today.

I think they'd rather practice at their own facilities, sleep in their own beds for a few days, and avoid the distractions of being abroad away from home for a week. On the flip side, the Buccs should be more well adjusted to the time change than the Bears.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 09:11 AM)
Jay Glazer reporting that the Raiders and Bengals are close to a deal that will send Carson Palmer to Oakland

Potentially a 2012 1st-rounder in the deal. Wow. I know Kyle Boller isn't very good, but is Palmer that much of an upgrade? He was Mr. Pick-Six the last two years in Cincy.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 09:22 AM)
Potentially a 2012 1st-rounder in the deal. Wow. I know Kyle Boller isn't very good, but is Palmer that much of an upgrade? He was Mr. Pick-Six the last two years in Cincy.

If they give up more than a 3rd or 4th round pick then Al Davis lives on.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 09:27 AM)
@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Carson Palmer to the Raiders now official. Compensation expected to be a 1 in 2012 and a conditional 1 in 2013.

Wow. Just wow. Hell the Bears ought to call quickly and see what they would have paid for Cutler. They might have pulled a Ditka.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 09:27 AM)
@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Carson Palmer to the Raiders now official. Compensation expected to be a 1 in 2012 and a conditional 1 in 2013.

@mortreport: Raiders don't have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 7th round picks in '12 but do expect comp. picks for Gallery/Asomugha”

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 09:45 AM)
Two teams have had "internal" discussions about trading for Forte, but the Bears are probably not interested in trading him.

#PayForte

There is zero chance the Bears trade Forte. At worst he is their franchise player next year.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 10:47 AM)
There is zero chance the Bears trade Forte. At worst he is their franchise player next year.

They'd probably move him if they got the same package the Raiders just offered up (First rounder and a conditional first the next year).

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 09:54 AM)
They'd probably move him if they got the same package the Raiders just offered up (First rounder and a conditional first the next year).

I think Forte is vastly overrated, but I think he's worth more than a 15-25 pick first rounder.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 10:11 AM)
If Carson Palmer can get 2 first round picks. I wonder what Aaron Rodgers would bring back in a trade.

Nothing. I don't see a trade out there that would make sense for GB. If the Dolphins got the 2012 #1 pick (Andrew Luck) and offered the Packers every one of their draft picks for the next 5 years, including Luck, I still don't think Green Bay should take it.

Maybe if someone includes a Ryan/Flacco type quarterback, then maybe some draft picks can make a deal, but I doubt it.

Edited by LittleHurt05