2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 07:56 PM)
Cutler, the king of s***ting the bed on prime time

Marshall drops a TD, he throws one bad pic (the other was a nice play after he was concussed) and the wideouts fumbled twice. Hester was PI'd with once on a deep play and then Hester had a shot to make a play on another.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it nitpicking to complain about the amount of balls that hit Marshall's hands and don't get caught? I know he's not exactly Marty Booker, but still. Maybe it's just because of how often he's targeted/his ability to get near the ball

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 09:58 PM)
Marshall drops a TD, he throws one bad pic (the other was a nice play after he was concussed) and the wideouts fumbled twice. Hester was PI'd with once on a deep play and then Hester had a shot to make a play on another.

shh, everything is Cutler's fault

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 09:58 PM)

Apologist. Dude destroys s***ty teams, sucks against contenders. Look at the stats. And it sucks because the D is so good

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
Apologist. Dude destroys s***ty teams, sucks against contenders. Look at the stats. And it sucks because the D is so good

I really wasn't that upset about Cutler's play today. He had a couple bad throws that could have turned the game around but his receivers blew a couple plays that would have turned the game around and made everyone think Cutler played great. Played real gutsy towards the end of the half, but it cost him

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:04 PM)
I really wasn't that upset about Cutler's play today. He had a couple bad throws that could have turned the game around but his receivers blew a couple plays that would have turned the game around and made everyone think Cutler played great. Played real gutsy towards the end of the half, but it cost him

Oh i dont peg this on him. But he threw 2 awful picks, concussed or not.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:08 PM)
Campbell not worth 3.5 mil...................not even half that.

Not sure what you expect from the guy, he's made some plays, not made some others, and hasn't given the ball away. It's a sloppy day against a good defense. He'd still be on the field right now if it weren't for a holding call. He's fine and I'm thrilled to have him as our security blanket

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:09 PM)
Not sure what you expect from the guy, he's made some plays, not made some others, and hasn't given the ball away. It's a sloppy day against a good defense. He'd still be on the field right now if it weren't for a holding call. He's fine and I'm thrilled to have him as our security blanket

If he is playing any extended time Bears are not winning much.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:10 PM)
If he is playing any extended time Bears are not winning much.

If he finished the season as the full-timer, we'd make the playoffs -- probably not win the division