2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I'm most impressed by Rodgers is his football IQ, he just does not make dumb mistakes, neverforces the issue and doesn't give you opportunities at a INT. He's like the exact opposite of Favre in that respect.

Hopefully we can make some adjustments on D, we're not pressuring Rodgers enough.

Don't know how that was possibly a PI on Conte... Horrible call from far side official. But in reality, doesn't matter. Bears deserve to lose this game. They are playing like dogs***.

Edited by dasox24

I've completely dismissed the "Lovie needs to be fired" sentiment until this game. But I think it seriously needs to be considered. The defense is old, ineffective. The offense is as bad and inconsistent as they've always been during Lovie's tenure. ST has somehow regressed. And in general, the team looks sloppy, unfocused, and lacking a sense of urgency. Stupid penalties. I could go on and on.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 07:57 PM)
Another receiver doesn't know what's going on.

Even if he did, that throw was going to be way over his head. With that said, sure seems like Jeffery has a lot of improvement to make before he's an average receiver.

Edited by fathom

Lovie's sin has been never finding a good offensive assistant -- plus never having a well-rounded group on offense.

I have a feeling that if we lose Lovie, we'll end up with a bad defense AND a bad offense.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 07:58 PM)
I've completely dismissed the "Lovie needs to be fired" sentiment until this game. But I think it seriously needs to be considered. The defense is old, ineffective. The offense is as bad and inconsistent as they've always been during Lovie's tenure. ST has somehow regressed. And in general, the team looks sloppy, unfocused, and lacking a sense of urgency. Stupid penalties. I could go on and on.

I said this last week, but according to nearly every sports radio host in Chicago, there's very little chance that Lovie's coaching the Bears next year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 02:00 PM)
I said this last week, but according to nearly every sports radio host in Chicago, there's very little chance that Lovie's coaching the Bears next year.

New GM will want his own guy.....................bring on Cowher! Mike Tice for blasting Martz offense is ranked just as bad even with Marshall clean house!

Edited by Soxfest