2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best thing for the Bears..........................fire Lovie clean house.......1-7 last 8 vs GB........missed playoffs 5 of 6 years ............bye Hester.............Get a real O-Line and O-coordinator.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 03:30 PM)
Piece of s*** GB defense

Doesn't matter....Bears can only blame themselves. Sure the Packers sucked ass defensively and made some stupid penalties. Doesn't matter...this is on the Bears and people need to lose jobs. Two straight choke jobs.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 04:16 PM)
Train Williams may have just cost the Bears a playoff berth.

That is stupid talk. The Bears cost themselves a berth by playing like ass way too often. Dropping passes, stupid penalties, stupid turnovers, letting Wilson go 97 yards, etc. Bears have no one to blame but themselves.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 04:45 PM)
This is the best thing for the Bears..........................fire Lovie clean house.......1-7 last 8 vs GB........missed playoffs 5 of 6 years ............bye Hester.............Get a real O-Line and O-coordinator.

I still don't think they will fire him. But I want Andy Reid...big time.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 04:48 PM)
Lovie paying for the sins of his OC's and Jerry Angelo. We better not axe him without getting a legit replacement. Somebody with a track record.

Listen...Lovie has hired 4 different OC's and failed miserably. He can blame himself and he had all kinds of personell say so it ain't all on Angelo.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 06:51 PM)
Doesn't matter....Bears can only blame themselves. Sure the Packers sucked ass defensively and made some stupid penalties. Doesn't matter...this is on the Bears and people need to lose jobs. Two straight choke jobs.

Fan base is not going to accept Lovie getting another shot at this point, that ship has sailed. He needs axed on Black Monday.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 08:46 PM)
10-6. Not a bad season. Playing in the wrong league to be the 7th team via tie

Agreed. Kudos to the Vikings.

4 of the 5 Bears losses in their 3-5 finish we're by a TD or less (The blowout being the Jason Campbell game). A competent play caller and a better OL should make up for that.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 04:52 PM)
Absolutely this.

Completely agree. Taking my Bears glasses off, that was a very fun football game to watch. Packers were putrid though. Stupid penalties (that bulls*** incomplete pass ruled a completion that turned into a TD sure was costly). And anyone complaining about that TD call on the review (from the fumble) can shove it...it was clearly a fumble.

McCarthy definitely got lucky cause he was an idiot for throwing the flag but doesn't take away the fact that it was a TD.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 07:55 PM)
Fan base is not going to accept Lovie getting another shot at this point, that ship has sailed. He needs axed on Black Monday.

I don't think anyone would call me one of the meathead Bears fans, and I'm in on this. The Bears need to restart.