South Region

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 24, 2012 -> 12:11 PM)
Kentucky, in my opinion, is the best overall team since the UCONN team with Okafor, Gordon, etc. (when they were all healthy). If they shoot FTs like Reggie Miller last night, this tournament is over.

I agree. I've seen a few people say they aren't even a top 5 team if you combine the best teams of the past 5 years. I think their incredible. Davis and MKG are future STARS in the NBA. Gilchrist is just on another level. He's just an awesome player, does everything.

Agree, UK can beat everyone left in the tourney by 10+ if they play like they did last night. Sucks that IU had to be in their bracket, as I think they could have beat ANYONE but UK last night.

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 24, 2012 -> 11:11 AM)
Kentucky, in my opinion, is the best overall team since the UCONN team with Okafor, Gordon, etc. (when they were all healthy). If they shoot FTs like Reggie Miller last night, this tournament is over.

Give me the 07 Florida squad.

Of course, they've said the same thing about Calipari teams (like the one led by Wall) and his Memphis team in the past.

Or the UNLV team that lost to Duke, etc.

One of those teams is going to have to get super super hot from the outside, and you can't believe they'll not put one of their long, athletic defensive stoppers on Heslip.

Perry Jones III has completely disappeared in this tournament. Of course, he'll be a lottery pick in the draft and Acy will go in the mid to late 2nd round.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Mar 24, 2012 -> 10:53 AM)
I agree. I've seen a few people say they aren't even a top 5 team if you combine the best teams of the past 5 years. I think their incredible. Davis and MKG are future STARS in the NBA. Gilchrist is just on another level. He's just an awesome player, does everything.

Agree, UK can beat everyone left in the tourney by 10+ if they play like they did last night. Sucks that IU had to be in their bracket, as I think they could have beat ANYONE but UK last night.

If you would have told me before the game last night we would score 90 and only have 8 turnovers, I would have bet the house we would be headed to the Elite Eight!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 11:39 AM)
I like over 148 today, although I fear Kentucky will be a bit less efficient on offense and perhaps be blinded by Baylor's unis

Baylor is wearing black, and Kentucky at one point hit 11 straight shots.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 25, 2012 -> 02:06 PM)
Baylor is wearing black, and Kentucky at one point hit 11 straight shots.

It was a joke, and Kentucky is getting a ton of shots inside 6 feet and an awful lot of dunks. Either way, hey are clearly the better team today.

I'd like to see Baylor at least make a run here to keep Kentucky from taking the air out of the ball.