2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't be long before Zeller starts shooting and making 3's too. He's slowly expanded his range all year, something I was looking forward to at the beginning of the season. There is no doubt that IU has all the pieces to win it all. We'll know soon enough if they can get it done.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 19, 2013 -> 09:27 PM)
In all seriousness, the Big Ten tourney is just going to be awesome this year. Heck, depending on where teams get sent, you could see 2-3 teams in the Final Four too.

Agreed. Seeding will big to see how things play out. One team that scares me for some reason is Syracuse. Florida should scare me, but doesn't really. Maybe even Pitt.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 20, 2013 -> 08:50 AM)
During the game they were talking about him being in contact with Dwayne Wade.

Vic just doesn't take a day off. He's a workout freak, along with Sheehey and Hulls. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sheehey make a similiar type of jump next year with Vic gone. Heck, as soon as the team got back to Bloomington last night after midnight, Hulls went straight to Cook Hall to shoot.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Feb 19, 2013 -> 10:31 PM)
Agreed. Seeding will big to see how things play out. One team that scares me for some reason is Syracuse. Florida should scare me, but doesn't really. Maybe even Pitt.

I'm just hoping Wisconsin doesn't wind up in the Midwest Region.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Feb 20, 2013 -> 12:07 PM)
Vic just doesn't take a day off. He's a workout freak, along with Sheehey and Hulls. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sheehey make a similiar type of jump next year with Vic gone. Heck, as soon as the team got back to Bloomington last night after midnight, Hulls went straight to Cook Hall to shoot.

Slight talent/athleticism gap between those two and Oladipo.

Is it me or did Hulls used to have a more fluid shot? He seems to cock it way back over his right shoulder now.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Feb 20, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
Top four teams from a conference have to go to different regions, so if Wisconsin gets a higher seed than Ohio State, they will avoid being in the same region as IU, MSU, or UM.

Just looked at Wisconsin's remaining schedule and wow. They're probably going to get 13 wins in the B1G this year. They only played IU and UM once, but it's still impressive. So much for having a down year...